• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WE NEED OUR OWN STADIUM ON CAMPUS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

You know you're not allowed on the field.  They come out before the end of the game in force to show that you are not allowed on the field.

Like I yelled to the cops and TSA rent-a-cops: "THIS IS COLLEGE FOOTBALL. IT HAPPENS."

The cops are right there.  If you jump on the field be ready to be grabbed by TSA or the cops.  If you fight back like most did, expect to get roughed up.

Who fought back? I saw a GIRL get her ass beat....she struggled, but didnt "fight back"

The celebrating with the team thing is a stupid excuse.

Eff you.

Again, THIS IS COLLEGE FOOTBALL. IT HAPPENS.

We didnt want the goalpost, we wanted to go to the 50 yd line and jump up and down. There's no harm in this.

Again, THIS IS COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

After the game, the whole team ran to the student section to high-five and show their appreciation.

.....yes they did, AFTER they realized that we werent allowed to come join them. They were waiving to us to do so....but when tasers come out.......FOR NO REASON.......it tends to put a damper on things.

I'm sure if one of the drunk students jumps over the rail and breaks his neck, his parents will be suing the stadium for not protecting him.

Any parent worth their salt would tell their "drunk kid" to suck it up and get over it.

Yell, cheer, enjoy the victory, but when you know something is wrong and choose to do it anyway, expect the consequences.

Screw you.

As I ALSO said to the cops and rent-a-cops in front of us: "YOU WOULDNT BE HERE IF THIS WAS THE SWAMP!"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

A great thing? Like not getting the money for parking? Not getting the money for concessions? Not being able to paint the field? Having pre-occupied fans? Not being able to tell if we are playing or the Bucs because they are represented better? Ya, I count my blessings as some private company reaps the benefit of my tax dollars and gameday spending instead of my beloved BULLS.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

storm from the corners where the old ladies and fat people are guarding.

That's funny.  Did you see the guys on the field that were on their knees doing the "not worthy" bow at 2 Bulls players?  They were right in front of 2 blue shirted rental ladies that looked at them then at each other with a look that said "girl, i'm not jumping on those big guys, this job's not worth  breaking a nail".

I explained that to them before I jumped, I told them look you get payed the same, and I am sure it is not enough, wether I make it past you or not. I guess they all agreed that and I am a hell of a lot faster than all of the TSA employees, I was high stepping by the time I reached the 10 yd line.

And another thing I saw the TSA thugs harassing Louisville fans for cheering too loudly in section 237 they even got the police envolved in it. We have to have the only stadium in college football that tries to punish people for cheering. I am suprised they did not get the taser, maybe next time :-[

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I stormed the field when we beat Bowling Green.  That was great.  But even my own friends who said they were gonna jump ended up backing out.  EVERYONE needs to be together and follow thru.  

We do need our own stadium.  I can't stand the Glazer's.  Money we spend on these games/at these games should go to USF.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

UCF stormed the field.  I'll tell ya, it's an amazing experience.

::)

Honestly man no offense but we don't care about ucf.  We beat the #9 team in the country, one week removed from embarrasing your school.  You ended an 18 game losing streak.   That is no reason to storm a field.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

storming a field is not worth the price of a huge stadium

do you want to sink this program before it really takes off?

we've beaten this subject to death-- it comes down to priorities. ANd to me, building something that expensive when scrapped by to build our new athletic facility (which, by the way, still has a debt service) is asinine.

enjoy the win-- but let's stop this storming nonsense. If you just stand at the edge of the stands-- players will come by and you can congratulate them then. Or better yet- do it when you see them on campus.

Guest TheTruth

playing at ray jay sucks

atmosphere would be much better near fowler and fletcher

we would make more money in the end, and have better tradition

get an on campus stadium bc I hate the glazers, tsa, and most of all going to ray jay

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

playing at ray jay sucks

atmosphere would be much better near fowler and fletcher

we would make more money in the end, and have better tradition

get an on campus stadium bc I hate the glazers, tsa, and most of all going to ray jay

please submit your business plan for doing this.

obviously not a finance major