• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WE NEED OUR OWN STADIUM ON CAMPUS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Those Morons in Blue said they were ordered by TSA to not allow the students to go over even though athletics gave the go, Glasers who tells TSA what to do apparently are the ones who ordered this. Who is in charge of TSA where we can go nuts with mass emails and phone calls.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,262
  • Days Won:  255

I made it and was celebrating at midfield with my mom in the stands cheering for me. I was celebrating with Hall and others on cameras all over the place.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

If we have our own stadium on campus, athletics is in charge no idiots like TSA and the Glasers who can control what happens. We have our stadium we can bring the goal posts to Leavitt's lawn.

Guest bullman33

The TSA Nazi Rent a Thugs always take it personally and actually get themselves pumped up in the tunnel before they come out for some takedowns.   TSA should be ashamed of themselves for that embarrassment.  Protect the goalposts, and let students celebrate at midfield.  TSA should be email and fax attacked for that poor decision, which I am sure they would justify by stating the rules.  But the actions of the students doesnt warrant the violent takedowns by the tsa thugs.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

when is someone going to stand up the the TSA (Bucs) and tell them it is a COMMUNITY stadium and not the **** Bucs stadium

The students should not have given up, I used my previous knowledge of field storming that I learned when I was a student and did not have any problems going straight through the students section and I was over as soon as the clock ticked 00. P.S. I was wearing the old Bulls Stampede Shirt.

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

You all are WAAAAY too deep into this "let's rush the field/court/pool/whatever" thing. I mean, do you want to be UCF, ripping down the goal posts after a mediocre win? Some schools have a tradition of not rushing the field, no matter what. Texas A&M beat Oklahoma a few years ago when they were #1, and they all stayed in the stands.

The TSA Nazi Rent a Thugs always take it personally and actually get themselves pumped up in the tunnel before they come out for some takedowns.   TSA should be ashamed of themselves for that embarrassment.  Protect the goalposts, and let students celebrate at midfield.  TSA should be email and fax attacked for that poor decision, which I am sure they would justify by stating the rules.  But the actions of the students doesnt warrant the violent takedowns by the tsa thugs.
There was one A-hole that realy took it personaly and went Rodney King on some kid at midfield after chasing students all the way from the wall.

Clemson rushes the field often and they are sure poor on tradition ::)

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Yes, that was total crap.  I have MANY pictures, it was just wrong.  Where do TSA people get off basically assaulting someone for going on the field.  The students were NOT any type of threat.  There was no imminent danger.  I can understand the cops using some force IF THEY HAD to, but what I saw was simply ridiculous.