• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls V Western Michigan: series info and discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

42 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

yep, we are somewhere between potentially going to to Omaha and the bottom of the barrel. 

Put me down for definitely not going to Omaha and definitely not in the bottom half of the NCAA.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

We are never around to see the end of games.  Left the middle of the 6th after ~ 2:15.  I love baseball but the pace/length of games needs to change. 

As for yesterday's game, for those that didn't watch we had a really bad baserunning error in bottom of the 1st.  Had runners on 1st & 3rd, 1 out and Genord at bat.  Guy on first gets picked off.  They intentionally walk Genord and then strike out Chatfield, inning over.   The top of the first wasn't horrible pitching except for the home run ball.  Lead off guy hits a weak line drive just out of the SS's reach, he pitched carefully to their clean up hitter and walked him but then the HR.  

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Yep KP getting picked off killed the first inning rally.  Our pitching just isn't very good and not very deep.  I've had season tickets for the last 10 years and I think this is the worst starting staff we have had over that time period.  I'm hoping we make the NCAA Tourney, however I don't see us finishing in the Top 5 of our league, which is very good btw.  And our offense has holes too.  Losing Coco, Duke, and David really hurts.  Seems like the only trusted guys in our lineup are KP and JoeG.  Everyone else who knows?  Santos has played well, but I see the youngsters struggling once conference play starts.  Hope I'm wrong.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

I've been hearing JD is hurt as well, we really need him to come back.