• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grant of Rights back on the table in the American

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

7 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

Shhh...we have some Gloden Knats trolling on here and you may give them ideas.  They do stuff like this, you know  :lmao:

Oh, and then they get scared that they might find an unsafe zone and call it all off

The beat down will get us sympathy as we could accuse UF and the SEC of bullying a TransConference Athletes.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

If we can't get to the big boy table, I still like a 14 team all sports conference with the most valuable (tv/market) teams from the AAC and the MWC.  If that happened and we can get in the $15m per team range, then let the signings occur.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, 79 Bull said:

If we can't get to the big boy table, I still like a 14 team all sports conference with the most valuable (tv/market) teams from the AAC and the MWC.  If that happened and we can get in the $15m per team range, then let the signings occur.

How does combining part of less than 3 million and part of less than 3 million magically get any numbers to $15 million? Even if you multiplied them by each other and then added them together and then added the multiplied and added numbers together you still wouldn't get to $15 million dollars which still wouldn't be half the P5 money.  Unless the economy completely collapses and we become Venezuela and are buying thousand dollar cokes I just don't see how the AAC gets to the $15 million number, we are so insanely far from it that it becomes a pipe dream that I cant understand how it became a number that keeps being repeated.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

How does combining part of less than 3 million and part of less than 3 million magically get any numbers to $15 million? Even if you multiplied them by each other and then added them together and then added the multiplied and added numbers together you still wouldn't get to $15 million dollars which still wouldn't be half the P5 money.  Unless the economy completely collapses and we become Venezuela and are buying thousand dollar cokes I just don't see how the AAC gets to the $15 million number, we are so insanely far from it that it becomes a pipe dream that I cant understand how it became a number that keeps being repeated.

File this under ask a dumb question get a dumb answer...

Edited by Bull Dozer