• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"No Access" to Club

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  223
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, USFAlum1 said:

What about the fact that anybody and everybody has access to the club section even if their tickets don’t say club access?  That is aggrevating as well. That is part of the ticket price I pay, and those that don’t pay for the premium seats should not have the club access. 

You don’t have to pay for premium seats to have access to the club section. You do however have to meet a minimum donation level. We enjoy our seats in the south end zone. But having club access really helps out if it’s too hot or if my 18 month old needs a nap. Also Go Warflamingo. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  117
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Yogi said:

You don’t have to pay for premium seats to have access to the club section. You do however have to meet a minimum donation level. We enjoy our seats in the south end zone. But having club access really helps out if it’s too hot or if my 18 month old needs a nap. Also Go Warflamingo. 

Sorry I worded it wrong. I have been a season ticket holder since day one and know you can have seats anywhere with club access. The attendants do nothing to check tickets in my section. Been inside during halftime lately?  I bet 30-40% of those people do not have club access

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

It's basically a matter of making getting the ushers trained properly, and to be consistent, a priority because it's been hit or miss since being at RayJay. Sometimes they're annoyingly diligent about checking tix going into the Club. Sometimes it's a pretty **** lax. I'm in 214 which is on the cusp of the auto Club access sections.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

They check my ticket every time i go into the club house. Sometimes they check it to go to your seat. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

25 minutes ago, libby_arts said:

They check my ticket every time i go into the club house. Sometimes they check it to go to your seat. 

They did me at 240 . . . even after showing my tix each time and me sitting in Row Z . . .

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

Thank you.  Really annoyed me as a club member

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,637
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, John Lewis said:

One of the biggest issues and complaints that we receive on a per game basis is that there are people within both clubs who do not have access to be in there.

We did speak with the TSA prior to the UConn game and it was determined that the doors that are past the automatic Club Access sections were the areas that were the most prone to admitting patrons into the club who do not have the access to be there. The end result was what you saw Saturday evening in that those areas were not staffed and the doors were locked.

We want to be sure that we are protecting the investment of those who have made the additional gifts to the Bulls Club in order to have Club Access.

E.T., like you, I also sit in a non automatic club section, but make the additional gift to provide Club Access. I make it a point at every home game to take off my pass and go to club to see if I am asked to show my ticket. I'm not sure if there is a correlation or not, but I am asked more when I enter through the automatic club access sections (208-213 on the West and 233-238 on the East) than the sections where Club Access is not automatic to the tickets.

We will absolutely be reviewing this before the game versus Tulane on November 3rd.

So a question to those impacted by this locked door(s) (and for which the answers may be helpful in John's upcoming meeting). 

After hearing the reasoning given, are you okay with going into the club through a different door to assist in keeping the non-club members out?

Or do you think for your donation they should spend the money, staff the door, and just do their job of checking tickets?

There a lot of people with club access that walk pretty far up from the 100 sections.  How far are you being asked to walk across to other doors - from just one side of your rows to the others or do you have to go a couple sections over?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, Boomer said:

So a question to those impacted by this locked door(s) (and for which the answers may be helpful in John's upcoming meeting). 

After hearing the reasoning given, are you okay with going into the club through a different door to assist in keeping the non-club members out?

Or do you think for your donation they should spend the money, staff the door, and just do their job of checking tickets?

There a lot of people with club access that walk pretty far up from the 100 sections.  How far are you being asked to walk across to other doors - from just one side of your rows to the others or do you have to go a couple sections over?

I'm thinking it's almost a no brainer to go back to the way it was and really stress enforcement with the ushers, or whoever. I'm sitting right at one of the doors that had access and the line to get into Club because of the blocked door one section over stretched the whole length of the section. That's not going to work.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

3 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Just a note, there is no walkway on top of the 200 level, so someone sitting at the top of the 200 level, with club access may have specifically chosen their seats to be close to the club lounge, and now may have to walk down 27 rows, a flight of stairs, over a section, up a flight of stairs and then up 27 rows when there was a door 3 feet away. Those who sit in the 100 level prioritized their view of the game over the lounge, so it is hard to compare their experience to someone sitting near the lounge.  

Good people who wants whats right for all of our donors are working on this. I am hopeful there will be something in place before the next game. 

For the record, I sit in 215, high row, with Club Access. I shared my displeasure, and was happy to get prompt, considerate responses.