• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie Strong

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, michibull said:

I personally don't care who we lose ugly to, a win is a win is a win. Plenty of teams play down to their opponent; the key is not to get caught. We have had a few close ones, but we are 6-0. Sometimes Alabama doesn't look overly dominate during regular season, but they get the job done when it matters. The level of negativity in this community is unbelievable. I understand this is a sports board and we want to talk about sports, and that it's fitting to analyze and discuss things, but let's keep things in perspective. We have all seen up and down eras, let's just appreciate the good streak we're on and get upset over "bad" wins over bad teams; just win baby!!!! 

Some people look closer that others at the games.  This is the same thing that was being said last year and eventually we lost a game to Houston we shouldn't have lost.  Talking about the team struggling to beat a bad Tulsa team in the final seconds is part of that perspective to some

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Some people look closer that others at the games.  This is the same thing that was being said last year and eventually we lost a game to Houston we shouldn't have lost.  Talking about the team struggling to beat a bad Tulsa team in the final seconds is part of that perspective to some

As quick and easily as people call us the "worst 6-0 team in the country," Tulsa can easily be called the best 1-5 team.  They played toe to toe with a legit Texas team and defensively are holding their own pretty well.  The same team that should've beaten Houston but couldn't get the job done in the 4th.

We haven't looked explosive offensively, but I'm going to reserve judgement on how bad we really are until we play a team like Houston, Cincinnati, and C.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Yeah, I totally understand, I used to get so upset watching games. I guess over the years I've gotten a different perspective. I look at it as a source of entertainment now and realize I can't control any of it, so I try not to get upset or stressed. These are kids and they'll have good days and bad days, our coaches are human and make mistakes. Overall they do a good job and at the end of the day a win is a win and a loss is a loss. We knew it would be an uphill battle to win the conference, so a struggle here and there is ok. Let's just try to win all of the games and we will see where we are at the end. 

• Upvote 1