• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

and so this morning on Game Day, we get only a passing mention from Kirk Herbstreit in the form of a "joke" as he says something along the lines of "with USF losing last night" then later corrects himself saying he fell asleep. What a jackass. If he knew anything at all about this team or this season, he would know what to expect in the fourth quarter. Any more talk about that game? No. None. None after the game at all really that I saw. Even after that snooze fest in Utah. Doesn't fit the ESPN narrative unless we fall down.

typical attitude from Herbstreit--- and he basically just said UCF winning on the road today against Memphis is a GIVEN. WTF? Nothing but praise for UCF and disdain/disrespect for USF. Will they do even the slightest bit of thinking about the Tulsa team? No. Will they consider that Texas only beat them by a single score? Nah-- doesn't fit the "AAC is garbage" motif. They even have these losers in MIchigan BOOING any mention of the AAC conference.

Can you be any less transparent about the chubby in your pants for the Pee-5 and the SEC?

STOP WATCHING ESPN folks-- they are full of ****. Always have been.

Edited by MikeG
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

21 minutes ago, MikeG said:

and so this morning on Game Day, we get only a passing mention from Kirk Herbstreit in the form of a "joke" as he says something along the lines of "with USF losing last night" then later corrects himself saying he fell asleep. What a jackass. If he knew anything at all about this team or this season, he would know what to expect in the fourth quarter. Any more talk about that game? No. None. None after the game at all really that I saw. Even after that snooze fest in Utah. Doesn't fit the ESPN narrative unless we fall down.

typical attitude from Herbstreit--- and he basically just said UCF winning on the road today against Memphis is a GIVEN. WTF? Nothing but praise for UCF and disdain/disrespect for USF. Will they do even the slightest bit of thinking about the Tulsa team? No. Will they consider that Texas only beat them by a single score? Nah-- doesn't fit the "AAC is garbage" motif. They even have these losers in MIchigan BOOING any mention of the AAC conference.

Can you be any less transparent about the chubby in your pants for the Pee-5 and the SEC?

I honestly only watch for Lee Corso. I met the man a few years ago in FL. He was such a nice guy.

Also this episode will always stick with me as my grandfather had a massive stroke. Skip to 5:27 if you dont want to watch the whole headgear piece.

But besides Corso, I also despise espn...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

32 minutes ago, MikeG said:

I've been saying this for years. We need to get NBC or CBS to become the major media partner for our league. Give ESPN some scraps so they continue to mention us.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,733
  • Days Won:  0

44 minutes ago, MikeG said:

disdain/disrespect for USF

45 minutes ago, MikeG said:

BOOING any mention of the AAC conference.

Are you sure you aren't talking about TBP?

(Sorry. Couldn't resist.) 😉🤘

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Are you sure you aren't talking about TBP?

(Sorry. Couldn't resist.) 😉🤘

There are people that can hear AAC and not boo?

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Boomer said:

Would’ve loved to have had a screenshot of that and be able to post it in the locker room. 

IMG4405153654505276398.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,733
  • Days Won:  0

There is a lot of "red meat" here... ESPN is really missing a great opportunity to play up USF as a great sports story. Instead, we get, "I don't know how they're ranked." I don't mind the sentiment, but the disdain in his voice was palpable. 😡

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, MikeG said:

This is why I decided not to watch this morning as I knew they would do something smart ass. In terms of ucf it is far from a given that they will win. I just glad we pulled it out last night so we can sit back watch this game playing with house money. 

20 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

There is a lot of "red meat" here... ESPN is really missing a great opportunity to play up USF as a great sports story. Instead, we get, "I don't know how they're ranked." I don't mind the sentiment, but the disdain in his voice was palpable. 😡

Dicks...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

39 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

IMG4405153654505276398.jpg

This is just unbelievable...what a win in the 4th.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

2 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

yeah-- Herbie is going on a serious UCF love fest lately. Mentioning that it would be a good WIN for UCF beating an undefeated USF-- as if 1) it is a given tht they will beat us 2) that we can even end up going to that game undefeated with te hardest part of the schedule remaining. 3) his overall asinine attitude in general is so Ohio State-ish it is unbearable. The rest of the guys are sort of saying-- hey that was a good comeback with a field goal and his dumbass is talking smack about how he fell asleep and thought USF lost for sure. Now isn't that a story of some sort? you were so certain the game was over you stopped watching (sort of your job iirc) and assumed we were toast.

Eat some crow Herb-clown!

Don't get me wrong-- there is plenty of ugly in that game but the win was something to be interested about and then the locker room celebration-- they could have played that up nicely like they do for just about any program. I know they sure would have done something like that for Tulsa had they won. SO.SICK. OF. ESPN. CLOWN. SCHOOL. ANTICS