• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Practice Facility updates??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

We always ask what the priority is and have our donation go to whatever is needed most, so it's going to the IPF.  Before that, it was the tutoring center.

As ET mentioned, the monthly installments are great.  They can even make those vary by month if that helps,

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

We inquired about naming rights for the patio/terrace and thought maybe, maybe if it was $100k and could pay it out over 5 years or more that we would give it consideration.  But found out that they wanted $250k and that it was already taken. So any donation to the IPF will probably be a lot less.

Edit: And before anyone asks why just that, it would have sounded good with our last name.  The other things for $100k are line coaches, D back coaches offices, etc.

"Cousin Ricky Patio" yes it does have a nice ring to it....wonder if they would do a plaque over each urinal or stall for smaller donations?? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

31 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

"Cousin Ricky Patio" yes it does have a nice ring to it....wonder if they would do a plaque over each urinal or stall for smaller donations?? 

Not so much.  Last name starts with T and thought we'd go with the Txxxx Terrace.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

We are continuing to make good progress. Obviously, we have more fund raising to do for this project. There should be some news on some major gifts coming up here soon. 

As BulledOver mentioned earlier in the thread, ever donation, regardless of size, helps us reach our goal. Gifts can be paid in installments and are fully tax deductible.

I have seen numerous respondents in this thread who have already make a gift to the USF Football Center and we thank you so much for that support.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

4 hours ago, John Lewis said:

We are continuing to make good progress. Obviously, we have more fund raising to do for this project. There should be some news on some major gifts coming up here soon. 

As BulledOver mentioned earlier in the thread, ever donation, regardless of size, helps us reach our goal. Gifts can be paid in installments and are fully tax deductible.

I have seen numerous respondents in this thread who have already make a gift to the USF Football Center and we thank you so much for that support.

And don't forget the credit card points/cash back!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

5 hours ago, John Lewis said:

Still no bricks in the future, John?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

7 hours ago, BulledOver said:

When I did the Locker, it was $2,500 and I paid $500 a year. Last I saw, there were many that did not have a sponsor . . .

#Stampede 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

14 hours ago, Triple B said:

Still no bricks in the future, John?

That hasn't come up and would likely be something that would be decided upon at the end of the process.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

17 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

And don't forget the credit card points/cash back!

Maybe USF should create an athletics loyalty program with a credit card. It works so well with the airlines and hotels, it would do wonders here. The points could be used for game day suites access, redeemed for free tickets, one on one meet and greet experiences with USF coaches in off season, etc. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

I though the IPF alone was only $18-20 million. If we’ve raised over $10, I’d think we’re close to shovels in ground.