• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How long before we call for Leavitt’s head?

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236
  • Days Won:  0

I have heard rumblings that you guys have concentrated your whole spring and summer workouts on USF.  Each time O'Liar says something to motivate it includes USF.  Funny, Leavitt uses Penn State and Miami.  Maybe he's think too big.  O'Liar, well, he'd be happy with 1 win as long as it was against USF.

You see Omni, this is what makes some of you guys such fools.  "I have heard", exatly what have your heard?  Now you have an inside source in the UCF locker room.  I am sure UCF really is putting that much towards USF.  If you have read any concerning UCF this year, the goal is to go to a bowl game.  That requires six wins, not one.  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

If you have read any concerning UCF this year, the goal is to go to a bowl game.  That requires six wins, not one.  

Who the phuck are you kidding?

The only goal for UCF is to win a freakin' game so you can stop being the butt of jokes around the country. Don't give me the bowl game crap, O'Liar is selling. Winning one or two games is the goal.

Bowl game? Don't make me laugh....

CAN WE GET THIS ASSCLOWN OFF THE MAINBOARD.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

The reason I asked the question is exactly what USFPDIDDY stated "This pious coach-knows-all mentality really irks me.  He's just a so-far good coach doing his best"  Some on this board think he is infallible.  I agree he has done well, given how far we have come.  I think we are where we want to be (BCS conf) now the wins must come.  The coaching staff must step up as well as the players as the competition stiffens.

Go Bulls

I'll tell you what....

LEavitt's job is to coach,  a fan's job is to support the team in the stands and finiancially. Leavitt to date has had one bad year....ONE....bad year and taken this program farther than anyone imagined in such a short time. Fans like you have gotten spoiled. Ask UCF fans how much it sucks to lose just about every game they played in the last two years.

Leavitt doesn't deserve lifetime tenure but he deserves some slack. If he would of had his facility back in 2001 when it was promised, my guess is that we would have recruited a decent QB or two before last year. The QB position is what is holding back this program. Even with last year's woes on defense, decent QB play would have made the difference in a couple close games.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

STK - as you know there are a number of UCFers in the Tampa Bay area.  Based on past info from them I'm sure they are getting just as good info on your program as you are.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

I read that CJL is number 5 in College History to bring a football program so far so fast...  So QUITYERBITCHEN!!!    8)

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

Who the phuck are you kidding?

The only goal for UCF is to win a freakin' game so you can stop being the butt of jokes around the country. Don't give me the bowl game crap, O'Liar is selling. Winning one or two games is the goal.  

Bowl game? Don't make me laugh....

CAN WE GET THIS ASSCLOWN OFF THE MAINBOARD.

As much as you hate UCF cyber, no one goes into a season with the goal of winning one game.  Maybe in your life you have such low goals, but most people set goals, that when achieved, mean something.

STK - as you know there are a number of UCFers in the Tampa Bay area.  Based on past info from them I'm sure they are getting just as good info on your program as you are.

Yes Omni, they are fans as I am.  I have no access into GOL's inner circle.  I have no access into the locker room.  What I hear is reported on either message boards or in the newspapers.  Sure I know people in the AD's office, but they hardly call me with updates from practice.  What I do know of GOL is, he is an old time football coach.  He is not going to circle one game and put the whole season on it, especially the second game of the season.  

Guest UCF Guest
STK - Maybe the 2nd or 3rd time I've ever agreed with you.......if we lose to UCF then I'd be the first to wish Leavitt good-bye.  A loss to UCF would be as bad as a loss to Buffalo or to a I-AA team.  Losing games like that and you have no business coaching.

I have heard rumblings that you guys have concentrated your whole spring and summer workouts on USF.  Each time O'Liar says something to motivate it includes USF.  Funny, Leavitt uses Penn State and Miami.  Maybe he's think too big.  O'Liar, well, he'd be happy with 1 win as long as it was against USF.

and you believe that?  LOL  ::)

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

As much as you hate UCF cyber, no one goes into a season with the goal of winning one game.  Maybe in your life you have such low goals, but most people set goals, that when achieved, mean something.

Yes Omni, they are fans as I am.  I have no access into GOL's inner circle.  I have no access into the locker room.  What I hear is reported on either message boards or in the newspapers.  Sure I know people in the AD's office, but they hardly call me with updates from practice.  What I do know of GOL is, he is an old time football coach.  He is not going to circle one game and put the whole season on it, especially the second game of the season.  

STK

Old time coaches know that they MUST win the home opener, homecoming and their rivalry game to keep their job long term.  Now I would guess O'Leary doesn't consider himself a lifer at UCF b/c of no BCS.  I would bet the the USFvsUCF makes the top three games of the must win games for a season.  If a/the HC is telling his players we can make a bowl and not mentioning winning the conference then the under current for the team is really win some games & don't finish last in CUSA or at least be a mid pack team.

Guest Harvey Jones

CJL...is the Joe Pa, Bowden, Phil Fulmer & Frank Beamer of the mid majors.  He ain't leaving and he aint being asked to leave.  This program has gone from 1AA to a BCS conference in 4 years.  I don't think the BE should have a BCS bid but that is another discussion.