• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ticket Sales for ucf ?

:o

Wow ! I didn't realize that we opened the upper deck for FAMU ... Awesome. So we should have 40K + for FAMU.

If we don't get a good amount for ucf, meaning more than FAMU ... I would say the series will not go beyond the schedule we already have. The sales of the ucf game are as much on us as them. We should bring 25K to ucf next year.

Go BULLS !!!

ET...

FAMU has a vested interest in selling tickets... the deal requires a split of all ticket sales above 30,000... FAMU will be the largest crowd of the season and the largest crowd in USF history.

UCF does not have that responsibility - so the sales are not on them at all.  Moreover, the 0-11 season last year has probably diminished fan interest in all Knights games, including this one in Tampa.

I would add, however, that having a regular series with UCF gives us the opportunity to have a virtual home game in those years we only have 3 Big East home games.  I wouldn't expect 25,000 to drive to Orlando next year -- but 15,000 might be reasonable to expect if USF has a winning season this year (-2,500 for each game under .500 we are this year).

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Miami sold 9,600 tix for FSU game. now i know is on monday night but its a big game. i doubt if UCF brings more than 10-12,000 to USF . but we will see. I hope that they announce how many were sold by UCF for this game

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

UCF wil bring 5,000 at the most they have lost many games and have no passion for their team... Except for UCF fans that are on this board they do have passion...

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  289
  • Days Won:  0

UCF wil bring 5,000 at the most they have lost many games and have no passion for their team... Except for UCF fans that are on this board they do have passion...

I don't have definite numbers but on the UCF Dungeon, a lot of people have bought tickets in blocks of 10 or more.  We'll bring greater than 5,000.  Question, do you have our visiting tickets all in one section or did you sprinkle them in?

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

The upper deck is not yet on sale for FAMU.  There was one report on here that a large group sale was sold in the upper deck, but you cannot yet buy a single ticket up there.  Seats are still wide open in the SE and SW corners of the second level (216-220 and 226-230) and the back of the south endzone.  I'm a bit surprised we are 3 weeks out and it has not sold better, but as everyone has been saying, expect a HUGE walk-up if the weather is good.  Spread the word and Go Bulls!

BTW, I don't have any inside source on this - just snooping around ticketmaster.

79Bull..... Sorry but unless we have a "liar" in the ticket office, USF is DEFINATELY selling upper deck tickets for the FAMU game. I would be shocked if the person that told it to me (within USFs ticket office) directly lied to me.

Put it in the bank they are selling "group" tickets in one of the upper decks.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

Is there a difference between this statement:

There was one report on here that a large group sale was sold in the upper deck, but you cannot yet buy a single ticket up there.

and this statement:

USF is DEFINATELY selling upper deck tickets for the FAMU game

It could very well be that if organization-x wants to buy a block of 250 tickets (we're all gonna sit together) for the FAMU game, that those seats would - necessarily - have to come from the third deck, while there are still open individual seats in the lower bowls. The reason I say that is, with a season ticket base of 15K scattered throughout the vast wastelands of level 1 and 2, it would make sense to use the upper deck.

BTW: if you go to Ticketmaster.com, it is a true statement that you can't purchase tickets on the third deck. That does not mean, however, that USF is not selling third deck tickets to organizations from FAMU.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Well, hopefully they get the same turnout as they do in the Classic against BCC.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

79Bull..... Sorry but unless we have a "liar" in the ticket office, USF is DEFINATELY selling upper deck tickets for the FAMU game. I would be shocked if the person that told it to me (within USFs ticket office) directly lied to me.

Ty, I'm not calling anybody a liar.  Just pointing out that from my amateur snooping around, there are plenty of seats still left in levels 1 and 2 for single ticket sales.  I think it's great that we're selling groups in the 3rd level.  Hope the huge walkup materializes.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we should have been playing ftu/ou/oc for the last 5 years and we should sign a ten year deal

it would be assine not to play ftu/ou/oc

they might not  have football for long

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Why would we sign a ten year deal with them if they are going to drop football? you are contradicting yourself