• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our Shirt 2018

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

55 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Yeah, it is a meant to be style, if you can imagine an old school pocket T shirt, it is just an outline of where the pocket would be. If you google "faux pocket shirt" and click on images, you can see lots of examples. 

Thanks. The way some were ******** I though they may have thought it covered the whole front, which would have been odd. Perfectly fine for a cheap USF t for students.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

29 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

When I was in school, it was a five dollar shirt with your ID so I don't think anyone can expect much from it. i just can't get past the little half bull poking out of the fake pocket. 

2009 was my favorite. 

d3310ccf84176a8de62ac1e855b4c6bc--south-

Also, does anyone know if you can still get past our shirts. I have our grown mine and would like another one of these if possible. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

18 hours ago, Triple B said:

Honestly though, if our students like them enough to buy them and wear them to games, **** what anybody else thinks. I think sometimes we worry too much about what others think when it comes to anything USF Athletics ........ unless, of course, it pertains to pertinent rankings.

AMEN!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

20 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Also, does anyone know if you can still get past our shirts. I have our grown mine and would like another one of these if possible. 

Unfortunately no, in that SG is charged with giving away the previous year's left over shirts in the following year. Meaning that at any given point in time, the bookstore has the current shirt and SG has the one before it (if any are left). This is usually done as a reward for a scavenger hunt for incoming students at orientation. 

Not to say you can't find one at a thrift store or ebay

• Upvote 1