• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Clinch No. 2 seed in The American tournament, defeat Houston

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

14 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

I can’t remember the last time I saw a game without bad/missed calls.  Refs are human.  Nothing worse than sitting near loudmouths yelling at the refs.  Funny they never seem to see or care when a missed or bad call favors their team.

I'm one of those guys that yells at them. But I also compliment them when appropriate. Sat on the floor at a men's game and there was an inbounds play right in front of me with a time out.  Told the ref that they were calling a good game. Didn't expect the reply I got. He said, "Wait until the 2nd half".   Pretty funny stuff.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

31 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

I'm one of those guys that yells at them. But I also compliment them when appropriate. Sat on the floor at a men's game and there was an inbounds play right in front of me with a time out.  Told the ref that they were calling a good game. Didn't expect the reply I got. He said, "Wait until the 2nd half".   Pretty funny stuff.

Your also one of those guys that enjoys a good sporting event, can have a discussion about the event, the team, the coach, etc. without nonstop whining and trying, although failing miserably, to prove everybody that does enjoy it wrong.

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,260
  • Days Won:  1

Bulls beat Cincy 84-65 today. Next up Goliath in their place. Baring some major upset they will finish the regular season 24-6. Make it to the AAC finals and a 5 seed could be a possibility

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

20 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

And, it appears that you’re one of those guy who can’t enjoy a good sporting without whining about the refs and going home hoarse.

Enjoyed every minute of last nights game, didn't yell once. Calls were about even IMO.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

So who here is going to the AAC Tournament, NCAA Rounds 1&2, and The Final Four?

Not going to the AAC tournament. First round of NCAA will depend on location. Got up to Tally last year.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Hopefully to first round of NCAA depending where.  We went to Tally last year.