• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Do You Guys Do After Football Season?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Oh boy, what a question well its basketball (college not NBA), hiking and movies, then baseball (college not MLB), hiking and movies, then Nascar, Rowdies, Wolverhampton and movies, plus, this year, the World Cup although much less WC this time stupid team USA....this last part is the really bleak part cause i effing hate the heat but then its gets better with NFL preseason and USF soccer, then regular season brings back the thought of hiking so by the time football is done i'm sick of sitting around and I'm ready to hike and it starts all over. To me there are three seasons, Football Season, Hiking Season, Hell Season all wrapped up in a continuous warm blanket of movies and occasional outbursts of actual work which are subdued by trips to Vegas,  

Edited by cophbulls
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, cophbulls said:

Oh boy, what a question well its basketball (college not NBA), hiking and movies, then baseball (college not MLB), hiking and movies, then Nascar, Rowdies, Wolverhampton and movies, plus, this year, the World Cup although much less WC this time stupid team USA....this last part is the really bleak part cause i effing hate the heat but then its gets better with NFL preseason and USF soccer, then regular season brings back the thought of hiking so by the time football is done i'm sick of sitting around and I'm ready to hike and it starts all over. To me there are three seasons, Football Season, Hiking Season, Hell Season all wrapped up in a continuous warm blanket of movies and occasional outbursts of actual work which are subdued by trips to Vegas,  

EPIC post!

14 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s awesome. USF Baseball is the only other sport I’ll follow with real interest. Wish MBB would do something this time of year. 

What about curling? I mean, come on!!

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

9 minutes ago, charsibb said:

EPIC post!

The new face of Team USA. Who can't root for this guy? For real though I like curling, The extra end victory over Canada this weekend had me hyped. 

usp_olympics__curling_97440124.jpg

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

14 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

The new face of Team USA. Who can't root for this guy? For real though I like curling, The extra end victory over Canada this weekend had me hyped. 

The only Olympic event I've seen this year.  Almost gave it away in the 9th (sounds like USF baseball).

4 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

The only Olympic event I've seen this year.  Almost gave it away in the 9th (sounds like USF baseball).

yeah, I got a little worried when he bumped that guard early. 

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

1 minute ago, BrassBulls12 said:

yeah, I got a little worried when he bumped that guard early. 

Didn't he whiff totally on one?

he might have, I think they attempted a pretty difficult draw shot and whiffed. I think it was Shuster. he did a lot of the delivering that I saw. I still don't know how the  team determine who delivers. Still a little new to the sport. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

45 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

48 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Pffft .... Here's the face of USA Curling:

image.png.a77d58eac9bdc6b5a74d0163cc68bb50.png

That final throw in the 11th end of the win over Canada was masterful ..... although I still don't get why he went that direction over the other side.

25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Pffft .... Here's the face of USA Curling:

image.png.a77d58eac9bdc6b5a74d0163cc68bb50.png

That final throw in the 11th end of the win over Canada was masterful ..... although I still don't get why he went that direction over the other side.

yeah, Shuster is good, I thought he took some chances that might have put us the position to be in the extra end, but certainly a great skip. His final delivery was pretty good considering what was on the line but he had a delivery in the I beliveve the 4th or maybe the 5th, where he double tapped and barley scraped one of ours to give us two points and one point lead. That was masterful. But you cant deny the sweeping power of Hamilton. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 hours ago, charsibb said:

EPIC post!

Too much performance enhancing drugs in that sport to my liking...