• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sad for AAC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, USF Bulls Football said:

This is ridiculous.. if Houston ran the table last year, there is a huge argument. Ucf beat Memphis twice and us. That’s it. Ucf isn’t a top 4 team. Top 10? Sure, why not. Going undefeated isn’t a stinking prerequisite for making the final 4. 

My point was not that UCF should be in the CFP.  My point was that this conference gets nothing.  

If USF had run the table you may feel differently.  IMO, any team from the AAC could run the table and win each game by 80 points and not get a sniff. Let go of your dislike for UCF and plug in any team in our conference including us.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

If we would have run the table, I wouldn't expect a sniff.  What makes UCF any different?

The conference deserves what?  A return on their P6 marketing?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

28 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

My point was not that UCF should be in the CFP.  My point was that this conference gets nothing.  

If USF had run the table you may feel differently.  IMO, any team from the AAC could run the table and win each game by 80 points and not get a sniff. Let go of your dislike for UCF and plug in any team in our conference including us.

Not one team in the conference. "The network that shall not be named" took a few snarky stabs at the AAC for their P6 campaign, and although it made me grit a little, I then thought it was fair game, we had that kind of feedback coming. Only way to make 'em eat words is with bowls at this point.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

This schedule undefeated, I’d be thankful for a top 10 ranking. Kills me to say it, and that isn’t a blanket statement for every year (see my comment about Houston). 

1 hour ago, Brad said:

If we would have run the table, I wouldn't expect a sniff.  What makes UCF any different?

The conference deserves what?  A return on their P6 marketing?

Well then why are we playing football?  Look at our schedules for the next 10 years.  No one special on any of them until we see TX as far as blue bloods go.  So every year we play for scraps at the party on New Years Day.  Hell, with our attendance we should play at our soccer stadium. 

UCF had a great year and should at least get a mention as such.  Don't worry, they didn't get more milk in their glass than we did.

I hope they beat the tar out of some blue blood from the SEC with 3 losses in the Peach Bowl.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

5 hours ago, 206BULL said:

I’m sad that we’re stuck in this conference but not sad for the conference or for Mickey 

This^ the only thing that makes me sad about this conference is that we are in it. If we are stuck here forever I would rather fold the program and invest in other sports back in the big east than continue to be associated with this pile of crap we call a conference. 

Which we can't even win.

Just now, Bausfkid said:

Which we can't even win.

Once again it makes no difference if you win or lose it, literally no one outside of you and maybe tens of other people care about or can name who won the conference in any given year. If you just told anyone we won it every single year they would believe you. The only way to win is to get out. It’s literally like fighting on the internet by engaging in it you have already lost.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

11 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Well then why are we playing football?  Look at our schedules for the next 10 years.  No one special on any of them until we see TX as far as blue bloods go.  So every year we play for scraps at the party on New Years Day.  Hell, with our attendance we should play at our soccer stadium.

Honestly, at this point, with all the whining about who we're playing, where we're playing, what we're playing for, moving to the Corbett would be just fine. Cull it down to those who just want to watch USF play college football ....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Honestly, at this point, with all the whining about who we're playing, where we're playing, what we're playing for, moving to the Corbett would be just fine. Cull it down to those who just want to watch USF play college football ....

At our run rate with fans that maybe a little too big but at least the on campus dream will come alive, so that’s nice.