• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Ticket Prices

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I was doing some research last night and here is what I found out for pricing on bowl game tickets:

Independence Bowl-  $30 for endzones/ $45 is for Sideline Bench seating/ $50 is for Sideline Chairback seating.  I believe the $50 tickets aren't available to general public though.  Looks to be for Bowl personnel and VIPs.

Military Bowl-  A few different pricing options.  $25 gets you standing room in the endzone (berm possibly)/ $60 is another endzone with seating/ $70 I believe is Upper Deck/ and $80 is lower level Sideline. 

Liberty Bowl-  Built like the Old Sombrero.  $65 for endzones/ $75 for corners/ $85 for Sidelines.

Gasparilla Bowl-  $40 Upper Deck/ $60 Level 2/ $65 for Upper Level 1 Corners and all Lower Level 1 Endzones/ $80 Lower and Upper Level 1 Sideline (1st Base side only)/  Also there is a $150 ticket in Crows Nest that is Sideline location and they are free food and drinks

These bowl game tickets seem to go up in price every season.  Really surprised at how much the Gasparilla Bowl tickets cost, considering the local audience and attendance issues.  Independence Bowl is definitely the lowest price and most affordable.    

Edited by JoeB

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  0

wow that does seem harsh for the gasparilla bowl.. maybe they think a lot of fans in the Tampa area don't have to travel so they can afford it?  Thats the only reason I can think of

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

Unless the Gasperella Bowl gets FSU vs. USF they will be selling tckets on groupon and praying to get butts in the seats. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Bowls don't really care about attendance. Most of them are owned by ESPN. they just need the inventory for TV.

• Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

6 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

Bowls don't really care about attendance. Most of them are owned by ESPN. they just need the inventory for TV.

Exactly, gate revenue is icing on the cake.    Except for the CFP/NY6, they don't care who shows up in person. Why else would ESPN put a bowl game in a 20,000 seat soccer stadium in a Dallas suburb?

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I should have added a few more to my original list.

Boca Raton Bowl-  $32 for Endzones/ $57 for Sidelines

Birmingham Bowl-  $30 for Corners and Endzones/ $50 for Sidelines

Both of these bowls are definitely in the more affordable category, but thats not a surprise considering the destination.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, JoeB said:

I was doing some research last night and here is what I found out for pricing on bowl game tickets:

Independence Bowl-  $30 for endzones/ $45 is for Sideline Bench seating/ $50 is for Sideline Chairback seating.  I believe the $50 tickets aren't available to general public though.  Looks to be for Bowl personnel and VIPs.

Military Bowl-  A few different pricing options.  $25 gets you standing room in the endzone (berm possibly)/ $60 is another endzone with seating/ $70 I believe is Upper Deck/ and $80 is lower level Sideline. 

Liberty Bowl-  Built like the Old Sombrero.  $65 for endzones/ $75 for corners/ $85 for Sidelines.

Gasparilla Bowl-  $40 Upper Deck/ $60 Level 2/ $65 for Upper Level 1 Corners and all Lower Level 1 Endzones/ $80 Lower and Upper Level 1 Sideline (1st Base side only)/  Also there is a $150 ticket in Crows Nest that is Sideline location and they are free food and drinks

These bowl game tickets seem to go up in price every season.  Really surprised at how much the Gasparilla Bowl tickets cost, considering the local audience and attendance issues.  Independence Bowl is definitely the lowest price and most affordable.    

For the bowl game in St. Pete you will also need to spend another $50 to overcome the ****** site lines. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

59 minutes ago, JoeB said:

I should have added a few more to my original list.

Boca Raton Bowl-  $32 for Endzones/ $57 for Sidelines

Birmingham Bowl-  $30 for Corners and Endzones/ $50 for Sidelines

Both of these bowls are definitely in the more affordable category, but thats not a surprise considering the destination.

I thought Boca pays fans to attend....

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

The non AAC bowls weren't on our Bowl Request form. Wonder how that works if we get selected for one? I guess just after the fact.