• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Most recent bowl projections

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

A TWO loss USF? So Tulsa is favored?

If we only have 1 loss we will be in the Peach Bowl. These are projecting we lose to either Tulsa, UCF, or the CCG. If thats the case and we go 9-2 or 10-2 with our terrible schedule we deserve this bowl game projection. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

If we only have 1 loss we will be in the Peach Bowl. These are projecting we lose to either Tulsa, UCF, or the CCG. If thats the case and we go 9-2 or 10-2 with our terrible schedule we deserve this bowl game projection. 

I wondered how long it would take for somebody to catch that one.:icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

There is a legit chance we get sent to the military bowl to play FSU. The tie in is for AAC vs ACC. Usually it is the 2nd/3rd best AAC team vs the worst/one of the worst bowl-eligible ACC teams, much like the Birmingham and SEC. Here would be the list of likely oppenents.

FSU 6-6

UVA 6-6

BC 6-6/7-5

Wake 6-6/7-5

G Tech 6-5

Duke 6-6 (most likely not getting to 6 wins though)

Louisville (most likely gonna finish 8-4 but always a chance they lose to Cuse and/or UK)

I have been saying the Military Bowl for weeks if we don’t make Atlanta. Based on that list I think it would be BC or Virgina (based on location). 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

There is a legit chance we get sent to the military bowl to play FSU. The tie in is for AAC vs ACC. Usually it is the 2nd/3rd best AAC team vs the worst/one of the worst bowl-eligible ACC teams, much like the Birmingham and SEC. Here would be the list of likely oppenents.

FSU 6-6

UVA 6-6

BC 6-6/7-5

Wake 6-6/7-5

G Tech 6-5

Duke 6-6 (most likely not getting to 6 wins though)

Louisville (most likely gonna finish 8-4 but always a chance they lose to Cuse and/or UK)

Thats not a bad list.  We've beat 8 of the 14 ACC teams atleast once (Clemson, Miami, FSU, Pitt, Syracuse, UNC, NC St, & Louisville).  BC, UVA, Duke or Wake would be good to mark off our list (we'll get Ga Tech here shortly on our regular schedule).  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

I don't know why everyone predicts we'd play FIU or FAU in the Gasparilla Bowl. That game has always avoided putting 2 schools from Florida in it so they can get some travel packages and out of state fans. Though they do always try to get 1 school from Florida (USF once, FIU once, UCF 3 times) if available to help local ticket sales which could be us in the multiple loss scenario. Even though it would be a disappointing outcome for the season I would still be there to support and cheer on this senior class one last time. I'm just glad if we do wind up there it isn't on December 26 anymore.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

I forget, can we shun are AAC bowl tie-ins in favor of filling other conference tie-ins where they don't have enough teams?   The Big 12 looks like a real possibility, if Oklahoma gets into the playoff, and TCU gets the NY6 bowl, they are looking at possibly 4-5 more teams bowl eligible with 6 bowl tie-ins.  All 6 bowl matchups are slated against P5 conferences. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Bullshiznitz said:

I forget, can we shun are AAC bowl tie-ins in favor of filling other conference tie-ins where they don't have enough teams?   The Big 12 looks like a real possibility, if Oklahoma gets into the playoff, and TCU gets the NY6 bowl, they are looking at possibly 4-5 more teams bowl eligible with 6 bowl tie-ins.  All 6 bowl matchups are slated against P5 conferences. 

Yes we can as long as all parties agree. As you show, the possibility is in play this year. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I believe we can.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I believe we can.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

31 minutes ago, Bullshiznitz said:

...but...but, we could potentially add the Badboy mowers trophy next to our Magicjack bowl trophy in the case!

• Haha 3