• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watched the ucf game this morning

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

So this Austin Peay team played well despite the crazy looking score - looked a little more into them - we should hire there coach when CCS moves on.  

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

So this Austin Peay team played well despite the crazy looking score - looked a little more into them - we should hire there coach when CCS moves on.  

Most coaches leave a program for a step up. USF would be a lateral move at best, and could be argued a small step back. I don’t see him having any interest here. 

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

Most coaches leave a program for a step up. USF would be a lateral move at best, and could be argued a small step back. I don’t see him having any interest here. 

Not sure if serious - you are saying that an FCS coach would not want to take the USF job?  Perhaps you misread my post.  

Edited by ArmyBull

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I think the loss from yesterday has razzled a few...including myself.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

10 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

Image result for sheldon is that sarcasm

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201

I was never on board behind the CCS hire..sure he had a big last name but his last program was a mostly dumpster fire that is after he left playing pretty good.    Sure I wanted him to win but this late in the season he is proving he isn't anything but a overpaid avg at best coach that might be a good DC and pretty decent at recruiting and that is all.

I really do hope we win out this season and he is hired away...and we go after a young energetic type offensive minded coach that brings in a semi good DC.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I was never on board behind the CCS hire..sure he had a big last name but his last program was a mostly dumpster fire that is after he left playing pretty good.    Sure I wanted him to win but this late in the season he is proving he isn't anything but a overpaid avg at best coach that might be a good DC and pretty decent at recruiting and that is all.

I really do hope we win out this season and he is hired away...and we go after a young energetic type offensive minded coach that brings in a semi good DC.

Will Healy is the Austin Peay head coach - 32 years old - fun exciting offense - turned that losing program around.  

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700

8 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

Pretty stupid comment 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You're not serious about hiring this guy are you?  No Florida ties and really not enough of a resume to determine how good a coach he actually is.  0-11 his first season, 5-4 now.

5 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

You're not serious about hiring this guy are you?  No Florida ties and really not enough of a resume to determine how good a coach he actually is.  0-11 his first season, 5-4 now.

Yes I am - we need a guy that is going to stick around a little.  That plays exciting offense, that is young.  Do a little more reasearch on him. 0-11 to 5-4 is pretty darn impressive.  Please tell me you are not one who thinks we are going to poach any of the P5 head coaches