• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Week 8 Games of Interest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Awesome game. And it's best for the conference that Memphis win that one.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

Probably best case scenario. Entertaining game. Houston puts up a good showing against a ranked team and AAC keeps a third team ranked. I also think Navy will be close to if not ranked if they upset UCF.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

(16) USF at Tulane

(25) Memphis at Houston  Memphis 42 - 38 Houston

Temple at Army

Maryland at (5) Wisconsin

Kansas at (4) TCU

(9) Oklahoma at Kansas State

(10) Oklahoma State at Texas

(20) UCF at Navy

Tennessee at (1) Alabama

Syracuse at (8) Miami

North Carolina at (14) Virginia Tech

BYU at East Carolina

(19) Michigan at (2) Penn State1

(21) Auburn at Arkansas

(11) USC at (13) Notre Dame2

Colorado at (15) Washington State

1 Penn State has a harder schedule with more opportunities to lose.

2Notre Dame has a harder schedule with more opportunities to lose.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

7 hours ago, bullsfan1983 said:

Probably best case scenario. Entertaining game. Houston puts up a good showing against a ranked team and AAC keeps a third team ranked. I also think Navy will be close to if not ranked if they upset UCF.

But UCF would likely drop out.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, bullsfan1983 said:

2 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

But UCF would likely drop out.

They probably would drop out. Honestly if they lose one AAC game, I hope they lose two. That way if we win out, we can go into that game knowing we have won the division. 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

UCF would be a top receiving votes team with a single loss at Navy and in position to move back in in the coming weeks. See Memphis. Could lead to 4 AAC teams ranked which would be good for the conference.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

not gonna lie Navy has me worried. I want the team to get up double digits fast like the last few games, if not it's going to be one of those sweat it out till the clock runs 0. Teams like Navy like to take the air out of the ball in time of possession

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

2 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

They probably would drop out. Honestly if they lose one AAC game, I hope they lose two. That way if we win out, we can go into that game knowing we have won the division. 

Me feelings exactly. If UCF is only going to lose one game this season, let it be to us. If they are going to lose 2, go ahead and make it 3 (Navy, SMU, USF???), but, honestly, I'm not seeing it. So let's go ahead and have us a little Black Friday, undefeated, Top 12 showdown in their rusted out, prison yard, looking stadium. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Me feelings exactly. If UCF is only going to lose one game this season, let it be to us. If they are going to lose 2, go ahead and make it 3 (Navy, SMU, USF???), but, honestly, I'm not seeing it. So let's go ahead and have us a little Black Friday, undefeated, Top 12 showdown in their rusted out, prison yard, looking stadium. 

we'll see how Navy goes but I think most of our fans are actually more worried about SMU. Our Run Defense is supposed to be good despite a little bit of sloppy play the last few games but there has been signs that the pass defense can be exposed with an accurate passer. Getting Clarke back after the Navy game(6 game suspension)  will help bc he most likely replaces Moore at corner who gets picked on.

Edited by ambienknights
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Just now, ambienknights said:

we'll see how Navy goes but I think most of our fans are actually more worried about SMU. Our Run Defense is supposed to be good despite a little bit of sloppy play the last few games but there has been signs that the pass defense can be exposed with an accurate passer. Getting Clarke back after suspension will help bc he most likley replaces Moore at corner who gets picked on.

I think the next two games are the make-or-break games for both of our teams. If we both win the next 2 then 11-0 v. 11-0 is almost a certainty. If some of your fans weren't such over-exuberant, classless fools, I would actually make the trip over to Oviedo to watch the Clash of the AAC Titans.