• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Upcoming goals for this team

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

Let's see...

(1) AAC Championship: Do we make the championship game? If, yes, against who? And do we take it this year?

(2) Are we going to be undefeated through the regular season games?

(3) Making the money bowl and playing against a P5 team, does it happen? ---By the way, the bowl payout is going to be split with the rest of the lifeboat conference members, if we make it there.

I'm very optimistic; I think all three will happen. I'm not sure who will play play for the AAC Championship, though. For the bowl, I think it will be OU or maybe Ohio State.

I predict that we will beat Cincy this upcoming weekend in front of 32,000 ACTUAL because that is all that matters at this point in the season. 🤘🏽

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

16 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

1. Beat Cincinnati 

2. Reevaluate next week

This guy gets it

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

5 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

This guy gets it

Objectivly watching the games this year, I've yet to see the consistency out of this team that leads me to believe they are top 25 let alone the best team in the conference. We've won every game handily, but they've all left me feeling extremely uneasy. You can't rush for 400 yards on everyone, and sooner or later, the passing game will have to come to life.

Start with the smaller objectives like protect the pocket and catching a freakin pass, then build in that. This talk of Championships, NY6 and lofty rankings seems like a long ways off to me.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

57 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

Objectivly watching the games this year, I've yet to see the consistency out of this team that leads me to believe they are top 25 let alone the best team in the conference. We've won every game handily, but they've all left me feeling extremely uneasy. You can't rush for 400 yards on everyone, and sooner or later, the passing game will have to come to life.

Start with the smaller objectives like protect the pocket and catching a freakin pass, then build in that. This talk of Championships, NY6 and lofty rankings seems like a long ways off to me.

Great post. Agree 100%. Just curious though, about where do you think we should be ranked nationally, and where would you rank us within the conference?

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

This guy gets it

One game at a time.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

22 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Great post. Agree 100%. Just curious though, about where do you think we should be ranked nationally, and where would you rank us within the conference?

20 to 25 I would guess, but it's so hard to say since we only know how we stack up against absolute garbage teams. I think UCF, Memphis, Navy and Houston would all give us problems. It will sort itself out. Not saying we can't be great, I just haven't seen anything that gives me confidence that we are great.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, Skingraft said:

This guy gets it

Meh, that’s what players say. I am a fan, let’s talk about the NYD bowl! 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1