• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This Week's Polls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Outside of the top 5-10 teams, I think it's a crap shoot the order of the top 25 teams until week 6-7.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I'll never forget during the helmet challenge ESPN had going on years ago, when USF beat FSU's helmet, that Rece f'n Davis got so upset that he took our helmet off the pedestal and put it on the floor. WTF? 

We have a knack for having pure unadulterated hatred from certain people. I really don't get it, what did we ever do to Rece?

P.S. I wrote a program to issue 1000s of votes for that contest. **** you Rece :).

Edited by The Great 8
  • Upvote 3

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

On 9/24/2017 at 1:46 PM, 79 Bull said:

Davis has never been a fan of ours.  Even in our heyday, he couldn't change the conversation fast enough on game day.

not sure if you are referring to 2007 season or later--- if 2007, Chris Fowler was the ring leader on game day-- and also acted like a real douche bag to USF whenever he had to talk about us. His "commuter school" comments still stand out to me from our one sort-of appearance on Game Day playing at Westpoint where they failed to bother putting a USF helmet on the stage and "lost" our Rocky mascot head somehow. Then the set got shut down due to lightning and rain. USF trounced Army that day despite all the mopes picking them to beat us.

ESPN can go to hell for all I care, Davis included.

Edited by MikeG

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, MikeG said:

not sure if you are referring to 2007 season or later--- if 2007, Chris Fowler was the ring leader on game day-- and also acted like a real douche bag to USF whenever he had to talk about us. His "commuter school" comments still stand out to me from our one sort-of appearance on Game Day playing at Westpoint where they failed to bother putting a USF helmet on the stage and "lost" our Rocky mascot head somehow. Then the set got shut down due to lightning and rain. USF trounced Army that day despite all the mopes picking them to beat us.

ESPN can go to hell for all I care, Davis included.

Mike, you're right.  I was thinking of Fowler 2007-2008.  Don't like Davis either.

Speaking of ESPN.  Mild prediction here: when the new tv deals are out and conferences are giving games to youtube, facebook, hulu, etc. I think in 15 years someone is going to say let's organize all this sports streaming and make it accessible from one spot.  At that pint we're going to have cable 2.0 without the physical cable.