• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CBS Sports Network

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  2

YoutubeTV has CBSSN as well. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

I actually refuse to cut the cord. I have comcast in the DC area but I notice that when I stream games they are lagging a few seconds behind and your internet being randomly slow is more possible over the cable down. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Mr. C said:

I actually refuse to cut the cord. I have comcast in the DC area but I notice that when I stream games they are lagging a few seconds behind and your internet being randomly slow is more possible over the cable down. 

My issue is lag and this why I will not drop DIRECTV yet. But reading many of the comments here it does sound like the technology is good NH in the right direction. I suspect it is just a matter of time before I cut the cord. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Direct TV Now finally got around to adding CBS Sports Network this past week....about time.  You have to have at least their Go Big mid-tier subscription service that is $60/month. I lucked out signing up for an introductory plan when Directvnow first rolled out beginning of year getting the now $60 plan for $35/month getting grandfathered for intro deal.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Oldsmobull said:

Direct TV Now finally got around to adding CBS Sports Network this past week....about time.  You have to have at least their Go Big mid-tier subscription service that is $60/month. I lucked out signing up for an introductory plan when Directvnow first rolled out beginning of year getting the now $60 plan for $35/month getting grandfathered for intro deal.

Still even st $60 that's pretty good. Like I said earlier the opportunity to go cordless is getting better and better. May have to investigate this more next year. 

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

I'm leaning toward DIRECTV Now plus Spectrum (for internet only). 

I just signed up for Directv Now which is offering a free 7 day trial... will cancel after that until they have cloud DVR which I understand is in beta testing right now. 

Edited by TheBullies

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

2 hours ago, TheBullies said:

I'm leaning toward DIRECTV Now plus Spectrum (for internet only). 

I just signed up for Directv Now which is offering a free 7 day trial... will cancel after that until they have cloud DVR which I understand is in beta testing right now. 

No NFL Network or RedZone. Only Sling and Vue have them. Vue also gives access to every channel’s go/now apps.

i use Comcast Business for my internet, no cap, but only get ~18mbps. No buffering issues. I could go residential with their 1tb data cap and get a speed boost but of course it’s not easy to switch. 

On 9/28/2017 at 5:14 PM, Mr. C said:

Yes, there is a time gap streaming vs live, no big deal. I’m more concerned with saving money. I have more channels at half the price when I had Dish. And I can access my dvr on any device. 

On 9/27/2017 at 4:32 PM, Who'sYourData? said:

Eh, I forgot Vue is missing the Discovery network channels which is a deal breaker for my wife.  She watches all the true crime shows on ID or whatever channel that is.

Vue has all the Discovery networks. You also get access to all their Go apps. Vue doesn’t have History. 

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/channels/

Edited by slick1ru2