• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CBS Sports Network

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

36 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

No NFL Network or RedZone. Only Sling and Vue have them. Vue also gives access to every channel’s go/now apps.

i use Comcast Business for my internet, no cap, but only get ~18mbps. No buffering issues. I could go residential with their 1tb data cap and get a speed boost but of course it’s not easy to switch. 

If diect tv now does not have center ice then that could be a problem for me. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

The other thing I like about these streaming services like PS Vue is that there is no contract and you can cancel it right in the app after the bowl season winds down.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah I don't do NFL so I'm not concerned about lack of those options with DIRECTV 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

4 hours ago, TheBullies said:

Yeah I don't do NFL so I'm not concerned about lack of those options with DIRECTV 

I might switch in the off-season to directv, they have History and CSpan which Vue doesn’t. The one thing I wonder about though is what apps you will have access to with DirecTV.  Even if they don’t have a DVR yet you can use apps as a DVR. With PlayStation Vue you virtually have access to every single one of the channel apps using your Vue credentials.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  38

@beastiebull what are you having trouble with? You need to subscribe to YouTubeTV and it is fairly simple from there.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461

21 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

I might switch in the off-season to directv, they have History and CSpan which Vue doesn’t. The one thing I wonder about though is what apps you will have access to with DirecTV.  Even if they don’t have a DVR yet you can use apps as a DVR. With PlayStation Vue you virtually have access to every single one of the channel apps using your Vue credentials.

Give me a couple DVR apps to try and test for you within the next couple days. I hear DVR is only months away and it'll be 100hrs of storage, hopefully at no extra cost. And if you are an ATT wireless customer you get a nice discount. I think it's 20 or 25 $.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

12 minutes ago, LeftCoastBull said:

@beastiebull what are you having trouble with? You need to subscribe to YouTubeTV and it is fairly simple from there.

Ohh I gotta pay no wonder I can't get. Ain't doing that.  Thanks

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

22 minutes ago, beastiebull said:

Ohh I gotta pay no wonder I can't get. Ain't doing that.  Thanks

You can do a free 10 day trial if you haven't already.  I did that to watch the SJSU game.  You can cancel it after the game and it will still let you watch until the time expires.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, TheBullies said:

Give me a couple DVR apps to try and test for you within the next couple days. I hear DVR is only months away and it'll be 100hrs of storage, hopefully at no extra cost. And if you are an ATT wireless customer you get a nice discount. I think it's 20 or 25 $.

What I mean is the apps for the different channels are like a dvr  because they will have the episodes. Can  you sign into the AMC app? ESPN? Destination America? Thanks