• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What is USF football record playing in Cali?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I believe that USF is 0-1 with the only game in Cali against SDSU?? If so,  beating SJSU would be another USF 1st. I'm personally am worried about the west coast trip as I'm sure SJSU will be up for thus game. If USF does not bring their A game, I won't be surprised if we lose. Glad the game is not until 7:30 pm on ET. Will give me a chance to drink plenty of booze before kickoff so that my nerves will be calm. I expect the booze intake to be up during this football season. Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

USF has not done well west of the Mississippi, squeaking out only 1 win on a prayer of a chance vs UNR.  I was at that game and the USF fans went nuts at the end.  

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

I believe that USF is 0-1 with the only game in Cali against SDSU?? If so,  beating SJSU would be another USF 1st. I'm personally am worried about the west coast trip as I'm sure SJSU will be up for thus game. If USF does not bring their A game, I won't be surprised if we lose. Glad the game is not until 7:30 pm on ET. Will give me a chance to drink plenty of booze before kickoff so that my nerves will be calm. I expect the booze intake to be up during this football season. Go Bulls!!

I'm confident we will cover the 20 points in this game.  I think we will be ready to go.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

The REAL question should be how many cans of whupass have we opened up in the west coast? :04-rock:

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Why would we not be ready? Up for the game? Prepared? This game is over by the start of the 4th quarter if not sooner. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

If USF does not bring their A game, I won't be surprised if we lose.

A top 20 team shouldn't need their A game to beat SJSU ....... unless SJSU has turned into a juggernaut all of a sudden.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, bullman3 said:

USF has not done well west of the Mississippi, squeaking out only 1 win on a prayer of a chance vs UNR.  I was at that game and the USF fans went nuts at the end.  

USF has won at UNT, Houston, TCU, SMU, and Tulsa as well.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

4 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

SJSU is one of the worst teams in college football. If we can't beat them with our F-game, we should drop out of the top 25 before we board our plane home.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

SJSU is one of the worst teams in college football. If we can't beat them with our F-game, we should drop out of the top 25 before we board our plane home.

Thank you...it amazes me that some think we are playing Alabama Lite. 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

If we lose this game it would be way worse than McNeese. Especially considering the expectations. 

I think the game is over by the 3rd quarter.