• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For long distance bulls, Anyplace/anyone going to host recordings of the game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

9 minutes ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

I just signed up to HuluTV and it's not looking good (literally). Buffferrrring issues.

Gonna try FuboTV later, to see if CBSSports comes in cleanly.

same ran on my laptop vpn, and buffering a lot. Never had great experiences with hulu

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Seems like FuboTV is better streaming than HuluTV. I like that programs can be recorded. This is probably good for later streaming & flow speed. Might be a winner for me with CBSSports.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/24/2017 at 1:37 AM, Flowers4Heisman said:

Seems like FuboTV is better streaming than HuluTV. I like that programs can be recorded. This is probably good for later streaming & flow speed. Might be a winner for me with CBSSports.

I have been using Fubo TV on my Apple TV for a year now. I had the starter price and had 10 soccer channels for 6.99 which was a bargain. I was using my parents' cable login for ESPN, FoxSports Go, CBSSN, NBCSN and all the sports related stuff until they cut the cord 4-5 months ago. Saw that FuboTV was running  a pretty good package (74 channels for $35). Majority of them were sport channels I care about (CBS, FOX< NBC for NFL) but also NBSCN, YES, FS1+2, FoxSoccer+, Fox Deportes, Bein Sports, CBSSN, NBA TV, BTN and I'm sure some others I'm missing now. With 72hr playback and DVR capability (up to 5 recordings at the same time). Bargain!

Now they don't have ESPN and I doubt they ever will because the fee the company is being asked to pay would make the package ~$50+ which is against what the company wants. I still use a family member's login for ESPN

But overall I have been very satisfied with the image quality. I also have very high bandwidth internet which does not hurt the full potential of my Apple TV too 

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

SlingTV has ESPN, and you can just get the basic $20/month package and get ESPN.  Your SlingTV login will work with WatchESPN on whatever devices run that program.  You can add more sports channels for $10 extra, and you can always cancel what you do not need at the end of the football season.

The one glaring thing they are missing is CBSSports.  

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

2 hours ago, hightechbull said:

SlingTV has ESPN, and you can just get the basic $20/month package and get ESPN.  Your SlingTV login will work with WatchESPN on whatever devices run that program.  You can add more sports channels for $10 extra, and you can always cancel what you do not need at the end of the football season.

The one glaring thing they are missing is CBSSports.  

Hit the nail on the head. I love SlingTV, but I had to cut it and switch to HuluTV due to CBSSports Network. I'll switch back to SlingTV after college football season. 

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Hit the nail on the head. I love SlingTV, but I had to cut it and switch to HuluTV due to CBSSports Network. I'll switch back to SlingTV after college football season. 

I am trying out HuluTV right now.  It was buffering like crazy the first day, but it is pretty stable now.  You would think they would do their best for people on the free trial to convince them to stay on as paying customers.  Buffering like it is the old days of dial up modems is not going to win my confidence.  :facepalm:

They do have the best channels for college football, at least for the teams I follow outside of USF (obviously my #1 team).

The interface for HuluTV is just stupid.  I would expect live TV to have a standard guide and obvious controls for recording to the cloud DVR.  SlingTV does.  Not Hulu.  Its interface is like a streaming application, so you have to go in and out of menus and pages, which stops the video you are watching, and it is just annoying.  SlingTV behaves more like a normal TV service, and you can pull up a guide while watching something else.

I have not tried HuluTV with Watch ESPN, so I do not know if they list Hulu as a provider.