• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

For long distance bulls, Anyplace/anyone going to host recordings of the game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

My experience with streaming last year wasn't so great, planning to try again this year but if the buffering and freezing is the same I would love to have another option to watch the game (even if it is a bit behind the result), and even if I have to pay a small fee to see it. Any high tech bulls have suggestions? Fyi my local speeds are 20 down 40 up, pretty sure it is just the distance of going half way around the world. Thanks.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

This site usually works well, but make sure your adblocker and popupblocker is up to date

http://ifirstrowus.eu/sport/american-football.html

• Upvote 1

Thanks Charsibb, but that is for live streams correct or do they also offer download content after the game has played? I have a feeling due to speeds I will have to download a complete file and watch it if I want to watch in HD. Is there even a paid service that will offer content download?

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, SpeedyBull said:

Thanks Charsibb, but that is for live streams correct or do they also offer download content after the game has played? I have a feeling due to speeds I will have to download a complete file and watch it if I want to watch in HD. Is there even a paid service that will offer content download?

firstrow and usasports are live stream sites, but the quality is hit or miss

Pretty sure I used them to stream last year, which may be the problem. I have a vpn set up so I should be able to stream usa sites (i trick netflix) but if the buffering/quality is an issue I am really looking to get an actual recording in hd. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Not sure how well it would work with firstrow, but Playon is a good option for downloading a stream. If you have legit access to a stream, then the legal concept of "time-shifting" applies and you can legitimately record it for later use. Playon works very well for reliable streams on good connections, but if your stream "buffers", then playon will record the buffering. Not sure it will solve the OP's proiblem, but if there's a decent stream out there, it can be watched later.

https://www.playon.tv/

3 minutes ago, charsibb said:

Not sure how well it would work with firstrow, but Playon is a good option for downloading a stream. If you have legit access to a stream, then the legal concept of "time-shifting" applies and you can legitimately record it for later use. Playon works very well for reliable streams on good connections, but if your stream "buffers", then playon will record the buffering. Not sure it will solve the OP's proiblem, but if there's a decent stream out there, it can be watched later.

https://www.playon.tv/

Thanks, worth a shot, if not I have friends that could possibly record it state side and then I can access that recording from here. Open to other options if there are any though.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, SpeedyBull said:

Pretty sure I used them to stream last year, which may be the problem. I have a vpn set up so I should be able to stream usa sites (i trick netflix) but if the buffering/quality is an issue I am really looking to get an actual recording in hd. 

I just signed up to HuluTV and it's not looking good (literally). Buffferrrring issues.

Gonna try FuboTV later, to see if CBSSports comes in cleanly.

Just now, Flowers4Heisman said:

I just signed up to HuluTV and it's not looking good (literally). Buffferrrring issues.

Gonna try FuboTV later, to see if CBSSports comes in cleanly.

Hulu sucks overseas. I have to try it again on my new internet, but I need to get a full VPN router if I want to watch it on my fire stick. It is region blocked. 

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

1 minute ago, SpeedyBull said:

Hulu sucks overseas. I have to try it again on my new internet, but I need to get a full VPN router if I want to watch it on my fire stick. It is region blocked. 

Yup --router. I have everything else working just fine with Roku.