• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats CWT and Good Luck

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

4 minutes ago, Z Bull said:

You got to be kidding!  The players and coaching staff found out CWT was leaving by hearing it on the news this AM. That should tell you that he was thinking of nobody but himself and never gave it a second thought.  He apparently was forced to call a meeting at 1:30 PM to talk with the team and staff. That was a "no class move" Willie.  Bye Bye. 

First, forced to call a meeting? And you know this how? Second, in this day and age with the marvelous Interwebz, the players and staff will usually be the last to know .... especially with a 3 hour time difference. Facts are very few know EXACTLY how it went down so any opinions you're going to have are based on opinions you already had about him.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

CWT was successful in all phases of his role.  He improved the football program immeasurably off the field by improving APR.  He also instilled a work-ethic and indomitable spirit culture that was sorely missing when he took over the program.  He was a pleasure to watch and the game was fun again.   

USF is the #1 Non-P5 job in the country and we will have a very good new HC very shortly.

Thanks CWT for all you did during your tenure.  I wish you all the best and will be rooting for you every week, unless you play USF.

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 minute ago, Bausfkid said:

CWT was successful in all phases of his role.  He improved the football program immeasurably off the field by improving APR.  He also instilled a work-ethic and indomitable spirit culture that was sorely missing when he took over the program.  He was a pleasure to watch and the game was fun again.   

USF is the #1 Non-P5 job in the country and we will have a very good new HC very shortly.

Thanks CWT for all you did during your tenure.  I wish you all the best and will be rooting for you every week, unless you play USF.

Go Bulls!

Whoa, whoa, whoa slow down.  You forgot the part about all his success should be split between Harlan and Kinnan since Harlan made him change the offense and Kinnam is the man behind the curtain of the GCO.  Don't forget how he lied to all these young men!   He's just a money chasing slime ball!!!

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Go Bulls!

I am not allowed to like what you said...:iconic_u_black::GoBulls:     But:dankk2:for saying it.

Guest PCBull14
3 hours ago, cophbulls said:

Yeah, I'm sure I'm in the minority here but this love fest for Willie doesn't extend to me. But I was also in the minority when my family and I continued to offer him support whenever we saw him when his head was on the block. We did this not just because he was our coach but because he was from the area and the whole #baymade thing was awesome. And I realize that I am in the minority as I feel that going from making ones of millions of dollar to 10 of millions of dollars shouldn't trump loyalty. Plus he left us b4 the bowl game, which I understand is SOP, doesn't mean i have to like it. So forgive me when I say I will never root for that guy again (not that he cares), his ability to turn his back without a thought in the world is reprehensible. Bring back Jim Leavitt, he was USFs only true coach.

Bring back the egotistical can't finish a season coach that likes to hit players. HAHAHAHAH

Nope.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

53 minutes ago, Z Bull said:

You got to be kidding!  The players and coaching staff found out CWT was leaving by hearing it on the news this AM. That should tell you that he was thinking of nobody but himself and never gave it a second thought.  He apparently was forced to call a meeting at 1:30 PM to talk with the team and staff. That was a "no class move" Willie.  Bye Bye. 

he was forced?? I suppose he should have asked them permission to interview and accept the offer? he flew back right away to meet with them.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa slow down.  You forgot the part about all his success should be split between Harlan and Kinnan since Harlan made him change the offense and Kinnam is the man behind the curtain of the GCO.  Don't forget how he lied to all these young men!   He's just a money chasing slime ball!!!

You're exagerating a bit now....