• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Rivalry!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

13 minutes ago, Ned A Starr said:

How can you forget....usf big 4 billboard?

That came after CJL beat a 97 year old Bobby Bowden in Tally.

The Clemson and U wins are nice, im sticking by my top 2.

:iconic_u_black:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Regarding the Trophy ... is the sign reversable? Is UCF's logo on the other side?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Regarding the Trophy ... is the sign reversable? Is UCF's logo on the other side?

The one yesterday had Tampa only on it and the other side was blank. The one the media had had Tampa on one side and Orlando on the other. I think what they do, once a game is decided, is simply put the bar and sign with the wining team on it since that part of the trophy detaches. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, E.T. said:

The one at the stadium had UCF on one side. I was watching the guys on the sidelines goofing with it in front of the cameras thinking, please God keep it on the right side...

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

34 minutes ago, E.T. said:

The sign comes out and can be replaced depending on which school won it.  The team was playing around with it after the game.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, charsibb said:

672513710607072805.jpg

Holtz never PLAYED ucf...

THATS THE WHOLE POINT.

:)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

This UCF coaching staff is the real deal especially the HC. They turned an 0-11 team to a bowl team. They were very prepared for USF and played hard all the way to the end but USF has just too many athletes. 

This rivalry is going to be awesome. If CWT stays USF should have an edge because of recruiting.

CWT ran the ball three times at the end ,although I don't agree with it,  I didn't think that it was that far out of line. However I can understand how UCF probably felt.

This is nowhere near as bad as when CWT was throwing the ball deep at the end of a blowout earlier this year.

My opinion still stands however when the game is over kneel down to protect your players from injury. it's about winning not running up the score. 

Hopefully he doesn't learn this lesson the hard way by losing a key athlete on a meaningless play.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, Massbull said:

This UCF coaching staff is the real deal especially the HC. They turned an 0-11 team to a bowl team. They were very prepared for USF and played hard all the way to the end but USF has just too many athletes. 

This rivalry is going to be awesome. If CWT stays USF should have an edge because of recruiting.

CWT ran the ball three times at the end ,although I don't agree with it,  I didn't think that it was that far out of line. However I can understand how UCF probably felt.

This is nowhere near as bad as when CWT was throwing the ball deep at the end of a blowout earlier this year.

My opinion still stands however when the game is over kneel down to protect your players from injury. it's about winning not running up the score. 

Hopefully he doesn't learn this lesson the hard way by losing a key athlete on a meaningless play.

You are not going to like next year as we will have to run up scores when we can due to the poor out of conference scheduling.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You are not going to like next year as we will have to run up scores when we can due to the poor out of conference scheduling.

It's gonna be like the old WAC...well, hopefully our defense improves so we aren't in as many shootouts