• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinton Flowers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

Marlon Mack had an absolute bone breaking block on a QF run too, can't remember where. The perimeter blocking on this team, out of this world.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

QF is simply a baller!  We need to enjoy his time at USF because we may never see a QB like him again.

CWT was pimping QF for some Heisman attention last night.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  183
  • Days Won:  0

Did not realize Lamar is almost at 3000 passing AND is leading the country in rushing tds... crazy. I think in another year where Jackson isn't around overshadowing anything Q does, he'd be invited to the ceremony

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  144

This season has been great but next year can be truly magical for both team and individual accolades. Let's hope we can win out and be ranked to start the season, if so QF will be talked about for Heisman right from the start. Just wish he had a better schedule to work with...as this would actually give him a chance to win it.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Yes I'm afraid that when he leaves the offense looks very  avg with Kean, maybe the other qb plays instead.

Enjoy the show while it last, no replacing Flowers..he is a once every decade type player.

That's exactly right. Almost anyone at this point will look average compared to QF. 

I'm going to duck when I say this, but I believe QF has now earned the right to be called the best QB in USF history. Hear me out. This kid is doing work. He just knows how to make plays happen, and does this while putting up video game numbers. Grothe, Bj, Blackwell were all great, don't get me wrong, but I'm just not seeing the athleticism and talent there that QF brings to the table.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

I really hope you're not serious..... He has the best hands out of all of the WRs and has shown the ability to be explosive AND reliable, plus a fantastic blocker to boot. Let's not forget we have to replace Adams production next season. 

Very much agree with this. He doesn't get the attention that Adams, Mack, or Flowers gets, but he is quite valuable to the team. I normally don't flip out over a block, but the one I described is must-see. Probably the hardest hit I've seen from this team, offense or defense. Reliable hands, suprisingly good speed for a guy built the way he is.

Edited by USFBulls727

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

They posted this little comparison during the game last night. Finally great to see QF get that national recognition. Some of his plays are just plain absurd!

IMG_8571.JPG

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  19

8 hours ago, Brad said:

Could you imagine if we hadn't blown his redshirt having him for two more years ?

I wonder how valuable those games were to Q's long run development. Say that he keeps his redshirt. Would the "turnaround vs Syracuse" have happened that week or a few games down the road? Willie may have been canned before this whole thing ever happened

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I am drinking this all in as it is unlikely I will see a better USF QB in my lifetime. I hope he goes to the  Heisman house and knock on their door. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822

1 hour ago, USFBulls727 said:

Very much agree with this. He doesn't get the attention that Adams, Mack, or Flowers gets, but he is quite valuable to the team. I normally don't flip out over a block, but the one I described is must-see. Probably the hardest hit I've seen from this team, offense or defense. Reliable hands, suprisingly good speed for a guy built the way he is.

That block was astounding. I remember seeing the 300+ lb guy getting back up and I couldn't believe he put that block on a freaking DT! I rewound the game during the commercial break to watch it again.

• Upvote 1