• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, what is next?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

12 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

Dude had went5-14 with two drops and a play that should have been PI. I'll give you to two bad Ints, but I don't think he played as bad as people are making it out to seem. Calling him not capable of being a top AAC QB. Sorry but I just don't see that. 

Even the radio guys said he missed a lot of open receivers or did not see them. I heard that on the post game.

I thought about this. Since the defense couldn't stop a nose bleed, I don't know if the offense playing perfect was ever possible. I do think all the 3 and outs added to our downfall because then we got owned in TOP. Anyway I am having a hard time blaming the offense on this one even though yes it totally hung the defense out to dry for a while.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

11 hours ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Not to mention that he'll be within driving distance of many bourbon distilleries.

Won't be visiting any this trip. We actually are flying up with the team so just an overnight trip.  We had the winning bid at the auction after the golf tournament.  Will be a once in a lifetime experience.  My wife may be more excited (okay about the same) as me for this one.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

12 hours ago, Triple B said:

Those waiting to pounce, have. It definitely wasn't one of his better games but he wasn't the reason we lost. Typical QF game with some beautiful throws, along with some stinkers combined with playmaking with his legs. Hopefully, it will go back to being effective against lesser competition.

On a related side note, I think it's total bs that PI isn't always a spot foul ...

Yup, the usual suspects get to release months of pent up "analysis". My favorite part is people trying to blame us getting man handled by a bigger, stronger,  more talented, and better team on scheme or coaching. Bringing an extra player into the box is definitely going to stop your front 7 from being physically dominated and being on skates all day. Tom Allen never had problems against the run and could definitely coach guys not to get physically whipped and drove 6yds down the field..... 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

FSU is FSU

They are strong, they are peak athletic players, they never get tired, they are all super fast, incredibly strong, and they know their stuff

They go into each season competing for a national title (as they are expected to)

We are teach hoping to win our conference, playing against a team that was put together from top to bottom to win the national championship

FSU played an amazing game, and it takes a team like that to show you where you are weak. It was a good learning lesson

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

Agreed, and I need to triple proof read after a day filled with many beers lol!

Haha I started to drink but it was way too hot. I probably would have passed out if I had another beer. 

But I think this team is going to be fine. They've been much better at rebounding and this conference is still ours for the taking. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

13 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

This teams just needs to tackle better period.

THIS is the #1 problem for USF.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

12 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Flowers was Flowers...biggest issue was with offensive calls on offense..seems we got conservative after we scored 14.

Thought the same thing. WAY to conservative after the first 5 minutes. There was absolutely no chance FSU was going to let us run the ball. ZERO.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

What's next for me?

I get to the watch the Noles play again next weekend.  It's parents weekend in Tally and my son is a freshman there.

Once game is over we're heading to a sports bar to watch Bulls take on Cinci

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
8 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

What's next for me?

I get to the watch the Noles play again next weekend.  It's parents weekend in Tally and my son is a freshman there.

Once game is over we're heading to a sports bar to watch Bulls take on Cinci

:04-rock:

Guest PCBull14
28 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

This defense has allowed the opposition to score on all 7 first quarter possessions over the last two games, which includes 6 TD's.

Syracuse isn't that dynamic offensively and against FSU this defense wasn't even competitive. It wouldn't shock me if Cincy reviews game tape and identified areas they can attack early and often on Saturday.

How many did Syracuse score after the first quarter? FSU was clearly the better team as the game played out. I don't judge teams off of one game. FSU played two great quarters of football coming into that game. I thought we'd have a chance if the cards played out. Well they didn't and you know result. Time to move on.

Syracuse isn't that dynamic offensively...uhh have you watched the same team as me? Louisville is clearly the best team in the ACC and Syracuse gave them fits even after Louisville adjusted. Yet we still held them in check, you can say what you want about yards. I'll stick with my boy Belichick who cares 0% about yards and all about controlling the score board and key situations.

I wouldn't be surprised either considering that's their job! Cincinnati has way more weaknesses then us my friend, but as I said in another thread, the team has to prove they have gotten better and they will. Better defensive adjustments and better tackling and we will be just fine.

Edited by PCBull14