• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When is USF making their B12 presentation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 minute ago, 2000bull said:

you're giving him too much credit

Well, he has to write something.  Only in his isolated world, actual attendance figures > USF's current part in expansion process.  

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Before the FB game last Saturday I asked the AD when would USF be making its presentation to the Big 12 and whether he would be the person addressing them?

Perhaps, he was being coy with me, but he gave the impression that it was not imminent and that it would likely take place in the spring.

I was somewhat surprised by his response, since recent articles, I had read, said that the B12 was looking to finalize its teams within the next month.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

One has to think he wasn't ready to show his cards as to when :-)

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

34 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

Before the FB game last Saturday I asked the AD when would USF be making its presentation to the Big 12 and whether he would be the person addressing them?

Perhaps, he was being coy with me, but he gave the impression that it was not imminent and that it would likely take place in the spring.

I was somewhat surprised by his response, since recent articles, I had read, said that the B12 was looking to finalize its teams within the next month.

You say he gave you the impression it was not imminent, can you elaborate on what he actually said without compromising your relationship with him?  Just curious, and thanks for the insight as always. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  66
  • Days Won:  0

54 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

Don't forget about the NDA. He can't give information or that could potentially end things. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Mama_Bull said:

Weird, I'd rather him just say, "Sorry I can't really discuss it, but we'll get to have our time with them."

He's probably getting tired of talking about it because he can't really talk about it.  

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Mama_Bull said:

He was being coy.  

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

Or he knows his job is on the line and wants to hold on for as long as possible

• Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, bcgruber said: