• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A Season with Florida State Football?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Yup apparently it's just like Hard Knocks on HBO. I can't believe they can get away with it for NCAA football...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

giphy.gif

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Last Chance U is about a juco in Mississippi and can be viewed on Netflix.  Its pretty good and they just announced they will have a second season

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

They did this with Notre Dame last year. It's actually a good show. I'd love to see what it looks like after our last game in September. 

• Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I have watched sports my entire life.  Every I have seen a camera crew follow a team around, they end up having a sh@tty season.  You can say it's not a distraction, but it is. They guys know the cameras are there... whether they want to or not, it makes them act differently.  I think this FSU team could possibly be way over hyped. 

19 hours ago, Calibull said:

I have watched sports my entire life.  Every I have seen a camera crew follow a team around, they end up having a sh@tty season.  You can say it's not a distraction, but it is. They guys know the cameras are there... whether they want to or not, it makes them act differently.  I think this FSU team could possibly be way over hyped. 

I agree with you 100% that the cameras affect the players and coaches. Can't get away with anything if the tape is rolling. As for FSU being way over hyped, I can definitely see that. They have an extremely tough schedule with a RS Freshmen QB. Anything can happen, but I wouldn't say they are a lock for a playoff spot. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

46 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

I agree with you 100% that the cameras affect the players and coaches. Can't get away with anything if the tape is rolling. As for FSU being way over hyped, I can definitely see that. They have an extremely tough schedule with a RS Freshmen QB. Anything can happen, but I wouldn't say they are a lock for a playoff spot. 

It's nice to see we actually are one of the reasons they have a tough schedule. 

• Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

8 hours ago, Ionbull said:

I agree.  I just don't see a redshirt freshman, who was not the clear cut starter until injury, will be the next Winston and somehow lead them to some magical season with that schedule.  They could very well come into Tampa with a loss, but they'll still be ranked and a victory would look good for us still. 

7 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

It's nice to see we actually are one of the reasons they have a tough schedule. 

Yeah... that really is cool.  We're a game that's not a gimme.

7 hours ago, Calibull said:

I agree.  I just don't see a redshirt freshman, who was not the clear cut starter until injury, will be the next Winston and somehow lead them to some magical season with that schedule.  They could very well come into Tampa with a loss, but they'll still be ranked and a victory would look good for us still. 

Yeah... that really is cool.  We're a game that's not a gimme.

It's surprising how some FSU fans are believing Frenchy will come in and be Winston. A lot of fans don't, but generational QBs don't walk thru the door every day. Honestly, with their team the QB doesn't have to be that good to be successful, but I'm seeing way too many people claim an undefeated year , ACCC, and Playoff Berth. I'm interested in that first game against OM. Any victory over s blue blood is quality regardless of their record. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

On 8/26/2016 at 10:10 PM, Brad said:

Shot on location.

1438302105845.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Now that's funny right there.