• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

The fans are just fine. We ended the conference schedule on a 4-win tear against two mediocre teams on the road, and against two good teams at home. That's something we couldn't do even in our "glory" years. Hardly dismal, you're bordering a rename to UCF_Trollwinkle.

No. The fan base is not fine. That's my point. We've become complacent in thinking everything is ok. We even had a write up about fudging the attendance numbers more than anyone else.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just now, USF_Bullwinkle said:

I'm speaking the truth. please prove where I was wrong. The charge on thing is a stretch and kind of creepy. Plus your profile is a picture of a troll. lol

Nowhere have I said anything you've said is wrong.  Just that you are a troll.  Only difference is I've met two people that regularly post on this site that can vouch for the fact I'm a Bulls alumnus/fan, and there is no questioning of my allegiances in my posts, unlike yours.  

Keep on keeping on, troll!  

i+see+you+for+what+you+are.gif

7 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Nowhere have I said anything you've said is wrong.  Just that you are a troll.  Only difference is I've met two people that regularly post on this site that can vouch for the fact I'm a Bulls alumnus/fan, and there is no questioning of my allegiances in my posts, unlike yours.  

Keep on keeping on, troll!  

i+see+you+for+what+you+are.gif

So essentially you are just labeling people with no substance because labels are easy. Lame. If you can't win with wits, get out a label...

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

6 minutes ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

So essentially you are just labeling people with no substance because labels are easy. Lame. If you can't win with wits, get out a label...

Essentially, yes, because I believe in 1) speaking truth and 2) not spending extra effort matching wits with someone I deem unworthy.  Work smarter, not harder.  

Edited by GaUSFBull
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Essentially, yes, because I believe in 1) speaking truth and 2) not spending extra effort matching wits with someone I deem unworthy.  Work smarter, not harder.  

You don't sound like anything you are saying. 1) I speak the truth and you can't handle the truth and 2) you have to resort to labels since you can't back it up. As a bonus note, you have been here for nearly 7 years and only know 2 people? One is probably this account and the other your alt account. Nice try troll. Your pic says it all.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

You don't sound like anything you are saying. 1) I speak the truth and you can't handle the truth and 2) you have to resort to labels since you can't back it up. As a bonus note, you have been here for nearly 7 years and only know 2 people? One is probably this account and the other your alt account. Nice try troll. Your pic says it all.

I'd like to point out that GaUSFBull's Avatar is not a Troll. He is in fact "JoBu". See the movie "Major League" for references. Thanks for playing... :icon_drink:

Edited by Azmodi
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

No. The fan base is not fine. That's my point. We've become complacent in thinking everything is ok. We even had a write up about fudging the attendance numbers more than anyone else.

Or, things are much closer to "ok" than you think it is. Imagine if all us "complacent" fans (that are not really complacent) are right, and the team is actually moving in the right direction, as the numbers say they are. That would be amazing, no?

And Azmodi, sorry, it's Jobu dude. But yeah, not a troll, and not a fictional character to trifle with. :lol:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

Or, things are much closer to "ok" than you think it is. Imagine if all us "complacent" fans (that are not really complacent) are right, and the team is actually moving in the right direction, as the numbers say they are. That would be amazing, no?

And Azmodi, sorry, it's Jobu dude. But yeah, not a troll, and not a fictional character to trifle with. :lol:

I saw my typo and fixed it. :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Azmodi said:

I saw my typo and fixed it. :facepalm:

it's cool, voodoo made you do it