• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grothe arrested

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

2 hours ago, smazza said:

who is his lawyer?

861.gif

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

You know what I think about this? Good! I am glad they finally charged Grothe for his 64-12 assault on UCF. #JusticeforTheKnights

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

At least it was just an old fashioned fight w/out any weapons involved....

tumblr_m9s4j4Cl311remcdno1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

So I gotta ask...

I've been on this particular planet for some time now...and I recall when the giving of/ receiving a beating didn't necessarily warrant a call to the Po-leese. 'specially if it is at some guys house. Granted,  breaking a tooth - assuming you don't have dental insurance - is an issue, but are we quicker to call on the court system than we used to be? Could it be that the last name of 'Grothe' perhaps had something to do with this? 

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

So I gotta ask...

I've been on this particular planet for some time now...and I recall when the giving of/ receiving a beating didn't necessarily warrant a call to the Po-leese. 'specially if it is at some guys house. Granted,  breaking a tooth - assuming you don't have dental insurance - is an issue, but are we quicker to call on the court system than we used to be? Could it be that the last name of 'Grothe' perhaps had something to do with this? 

Who really knows who matt grothe is aside from us USF fans? 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, BrowardBull17 said:

Who really knows who matt grothe is aside from us USF fans? 

no one

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 hour ago, WoolyBully said:

So I gotta ask...

I think it's more of a societal thing now.  We are absolutely quicker to call on the authorities/courts to settle our problems these days.  You can't really look sideways at these damned millenials without them making some sort of stink about something. 

I'm not really that old (yet), and I remember when good ol' fashioned fisticuffs didn't result in any further repercussions beyond whatever physical injuries you sustained.  I don't really believe in throwing hands unless it's a last resort, but these days you really have to be careful.  It's a shame, I'm still friends with a few people I got in fistfights with when I was younger.  Some I never saw again.  Never got in trouble with the po-leese, though.  I think that's the way it should be.  

• Upvote 1