• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2016 Football Season Ticket Deposit

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,745
  • Days Won:  3

After eighteen years of participation, and missing only the Southern Miss loss home game, this is where I veer towards the exit ramp, thus freeing up section 234, row X, seats then through thirteen. Great seats, even the knuckleheads who sit behind us could be counted on to provide entertainment, even when there was none to be found on the field. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

Sorry to see you go !

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

What's the advantage to the deposit? Or is it required? No one has reached out to me yet.

What's the advantage to the deposit? Or is it required? No one has reached out to me yet.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,884
  • Days Won:  33

The deposit is for brand new accounts.

The advantage is that those who place the deposit will be contacted (in order of when the deposit was received) after current season ticket members have had their opportunity to relocate and/or add seats and before seats are available to the public.

Also, it is better to call in to 1 800 GO BULLS to place the deposit because you are paying more money ($3 per ticket) by going online.

The deposit is for brand new accounts.

The advantage is that those who place the deposit will be contacted (in order of when the deposit was received) after current season ticket members have had their opportunity to relocate and/or add seats and before seats are available to the public.

Also, it is better to call in to 1 800 GO BULLS to place the deposit because you are paying more money ($3 per ticket) by going online.

Ah thanks for the info. I already have an account but I am thinking of upgrading the seats.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,884
  • Days Won:  33

Ah thanks for the info. I already have an account but I am thinking of upgrading the seats.

When you receive your renewal information (likely sometime next month), please feel free to contact us and we can take your request for a new location.

Once the renewal period concludes (likely March/April) we will then place all renewed accounts who would like to make seating changes into a priority order and then begin the relocation/seat addition process before seat deposit members can select their seats.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

I think I'm holding off on season tickets until however many years in the future sees an OCS. With how often I end up traveling out of the country during CFB season, it just doesn't make sense to have season tickets to Raymond James Stadium where I'm no going to use them half of the time. I already have season tickets for two other sports teams that are mostly just given away, but both of those teams have stadiums that pre-date our entire university. I do have to say that both of those teams give plenty of perks to out-of-towners and travels that make it worth keeping the season tickets, as well. From what I see, USF doesn't seem to offer similar benefits.

I'd more than love to hear from any out-of-town season ticket holders who find it worthwhile and the reasoning behind it -- I'd be more than happy to be convinced to pick up a pair instead of purchasing a ticket whenever I'm in town.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

I think I'm holding off on season tickets until however many years in the future sees an OCS. With how often I end up traveling out of the country during CFB season, it just doesn't make sense to have season tickets to Raymond James Stadium where I'm no going to use them half of the time. I already have season tickets for two other sports teams that are mostly just given away, but both of those teams have stadiums that pre-date our entire university. I do have to say that both of those teams give plenty of perks to out-of-towners and travels that make it worth keeping the season tickets, as well. From what I see, USF doesn't seem to offer similar benefits.

I'd more than love to hear from any out-of-town season ticket holders who find it worthwhile and the reasoning behind it -- I'd be more than happy to be convinced to pick up a pair instead of purchasing a ticket whenever I'm in town.

What kind of perks do other universities give for out of towners?