• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance Ticks Up for Hoco - 18K+

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Winning will isolate the true problems, which are:

relegation on and the abysmal AAC 

Buzz Kill.  

Guest PCBull14

Winning cures all around these parts around these fickle parts. I expect around 25 actual butts in seats if we can beat UConn. Tampa loves a winner!

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

I have seen quite a few people now pretty much expecting this team to go bowling and/or compete for the conference crown based on 1 game

I guess I missed those posts, although I don't think 66-6 is completely out of the realm of possibility,  especially with a win over UCONN. We have the talent and we got to see what happens when the stars aligned this week. I'm excited to see how the next two games go for us. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  256
  • Days Won:  0

You won't get an argument from me that USF has the talent to beat most/all AAC teams. I've felt that way about USF the past few seasons. However I can't trust Willie to get them prepared AND make the correct offensive calls enough to win 4 remaining games. There is far too much evidence that he can't/wont that 1 win against a hapless Cuse team doesn't sway that opinion.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

We will know in 5 days.....stay tuned

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

You won't get an argument from me that USF has the talent to beat most/all AAC teams. I've felt that way about USF the past few seasons. However I can't trust Willie to get them prepared AND make the correct offensive calls enough to win 4 remaining games. There is far too much evidence that he can't/wont that 1 win against a hapless Cuse team doesn't sway that opinion.

I haven't seen any inane 10-3 posts until yours, but maybe they were deleted in the hack.  But somehow I doubt it...you're a little bit prone to hyperbole, hmmm?  ;)

i.e., "hapless Cuse team"...they hadn't really looked hapless in taking LSU down to the wire with their backup QB.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

We had 5 or 6 guests at our tailgate--some hadn't been to a USF game in years.  Some hadn't been ever.  They had a blast at the game and talked about how fun it was.  I guess they picked the right game to show up for.  They'll be back.  If we keep playing that brand of football (like against SU), the people will slowly start coming back.  Winning at home is fun.  Losing sucks.  A win against UConn will help, too.  3-3 / 1-1 would sound much better than 2-4 / 0-2.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I think issue is ticket price $30 is high for a single ticket considering past performance.

In the end win games and people will come back.  People will deal with some losses but losing bad for 4 plus years is going to only leave diehard fans and we have a good solid base of 15k.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

tampa is dying for great football

the fans will come if the product is exciting

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

tampa is dying for great football

the fans will come if the product is exciting