• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCONN 2 Point Fav

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

With home team getting 3 points looking like a pretty even game. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

lol, nice to see we're not the only ones with trouble predicting this stuff...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I came VERY close to taking Cuse with the points at Cuse +4.  But, I got scared and decided to hold off.  SO glad I did.  Never betting on or against Bulls again.

I would have a hard time picking a winner, because both team are such enigmas.  UConn played BYU close, but lost to James Madison.  Still, they will have a LOT more energy & passion that the last few teams we played.  

We need to not get overconfident after beating Cuse, but grow from there.  Aggressive play, watching for trick plays (like fake FGs or one side kicks) and playing for 60 minutes is key.

UConn looks much improved, but UCF REALLY looked crappy.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

UConn will be jacked for this game, Hope we match the same intensity. This is UConn's homecoming game,  they are coming off a huge win(beating the team that won or tied for the conference title the past two season)(even though UCF sucks this year, it was still a huge win, a game UCF had to win to salvage any respect this season).    UConn and USF always play each other closely.   

Hoping our Bulls continue to grow and develop and pick up where they left off yesterday. If so we should win this game. Cant be over confident though and need to play a GOOD game with little to no mistakes to pull out the win.  Luckily weather shouldn't be a factor( temp in 50's).      

If I were Willy Id show the team the tape from the year UConn beat us here the last game of the season (or second to last) when they won the BE to Clinch a BCS Bid. (even though it was a different coach, and players)    Show our pups and make them mad. Time to go up to their house and spoil their season, restore order and let them know who  is the REAL FLA team that is the team to beat in the AAC (not UCF).

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

This could be the battle of the inflated. UConn just owned their "rival", and we just put the hammer to Syracuse. Both teams or either one could come in cocky and play flat. PLEASE don't let that be the Bulls...I'm going with UConn thinking they'll be indestructible at home.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  157
  • Days Won:  1

It's gonna be tough.  After all, they own the ConFLiCT Trophy!

Edited by rich.sessums

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I came VERY close to taking Cuse with the points at Cuse +4.  But, I got scared and decided to hold off.  SO glad I did.  Never betting on or against Bulls again.

I would have a hard time picking a winner, because both team are such enigmas.  UConn played BYU close, but lost to James Madison.  Still, they will have a LOT more energy & passion that the last few teams we played.  

We need to not get overconfident after beating Cuse, but grow from there.  Aggressive play, watching for trick plays (like fake FGs or one side kicks) and playing for 60 minutes is key.

UConn did not lose to James Madison.  All three losses have been respectable (Navy, Mizzou, and BYU).

UConn did not lose to James Madison.  All three losses have been respectable (Navy, Mizzou, and BYU).

Ah, you're right...I was thinking SMU.  Thanks for the correction.

UConn ALMOST lost to Villanova, 20-15, but you are right...they've played some good teams very tight.

They have a tough schedule ahead, as do we.  So, I view this game as must-win for EACH team, if they want to bowl.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

I think the line is so close because not even Nostradamus could predict what teams will show up this weekend. Who would have thought that we could score more than 17 points and that UCF could only manage a FG against UCant? 

I like our our chances and I think the team continues to gel and get better this week.

I take USF straight up, no points needed here.