• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CWT believe in QF a refreshing positive

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I love the title bc it looks like a sarcastic post and click bait (coming from me), but someone else actually wrote this ;)

http://www.usforacle.com/news/view.php/1012397/Willie-Taggarts-belief-in-Quinton-Flower

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I agree about the consistency being a good thing, and that QF is getting more relaxed & confident. I just want his learning curve to shallow out, it still looks like he has a long way to go.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

cwt and qf need to play with urgency and relaxation

both should be jettisoned form usf

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Nice to see some positive articles. I imagine this will get shared quite a bit on facebook too. 

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

If we lost the next two games - let's just get rid of CWT,

and find a coach that can turn this team around - right away!

Edited by Bear

cwt and qf need to play with urgency and relaxation

both should be jettisoned form usf

urgently relaxed, that's classic. I do agree CWT's fate may be tied to QF's performance.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

I have to be honest if the product we are seeing this year happended in year one of Taggarst reign I would I have been satisified. However this is year three and after five years of futility I am tired of starting over. Just get it right!   When I get sad though I look the University of Colorado and remember it could be worse.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

The 3-2 Buffaloes, who took home a paycheck of over $21 million for their membership in the PAC-12 last year, play in a 55,000 seat OCS, and won a national championship in 1990 are confused about why USF fans think things are worse in Boulder.

• Upvote 1

I have to be honest if the product we are seeing this year happended in year one of Taggarst reign I would I have been satisified. However this is year three and after five years of futility I am tired of starting over. Just get it right!   When I get sad though I look the University of Colorado and remember it could be worse.

If you're looking for worse, look to the east of Tampa. As critical as we are of CWT, it's amazing to see how fast fans can turn on a recently-hallowed coach. Even the school has to be second-guessing its choice of AD now. When I'm sad, that junk cheers me right up.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

The 3-2 Buffaloes, who took home a paycheck of over $21 million for their membership in the PAC-12 last year, play in a 55,000 seat OCS, and won a national championship in 1990 are confused about why USF fans think things are worse in Boulder.

Their season isnt over yet and any quality team they played they have lost.   Last winning season was 2005.  All the money in the world and OCS cant buy you wins.  So yeah I would be upset if you have all the advantages yet no success so yes I say they have it worse than us.  Does being in the big 12 and being a perennial bottom feeder would have you excited going to games? I think not.