• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are going to beat Memphis! I BULLIEVE!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I'm going to be in my seat at the game next Friday. And I know we are going to beat Memphis!

Go ahead, throw your hate at me. :icon_drink:

I'll be back after we win the game. I'm not visiting this forum until after the game.

GO BULLS!

Incredible optimism, but IMO, not a very credible prediction.  Based on last 12 games against FBS competition, Taggart's offenses have only averaged 14.6 ppg while scoring 17 or fewer points 10 out of those last 12 FBS games.  Soooo, while keeping the faith is commendable, I prefer a more realistic perspective.  With that, my prediction is Memphis 41 - USF 17.  Hard to pass on that obvious pattern, since 17 points has been the case in 5 of those last 12 FBS games.

Like you, I had 41-17 in the prediction thread.  After last night, I'm changing to 48-17.  We're gonna get smoked.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

hbryan's stone cold lock prediction:

Memphis 48    USF 17

Sorry guys but USF with QF  behind center cannot score more than 20 points against decent competition and Memphis is better than decent.  Memphis may even start out as a -21 favorite but that won't matter, give the points and take Memphis.

P.S. Didn't even see your prediction SoTampaBull, I guess brilliant minds really do think alike.  :rolleyes:

**** it hbryan.  You beat me 2 minutes with that prediction.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  2

I'm going to be in my seat at the game next Friday. And I know we are going to beat Memphis!

Go ahead, throw your hate at me. :icon_drink:

I'll be back after we win the game. I'm not visiting this forum until after the game.

GO BULLS!

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

42-21

BUT - QF will run for 150 yards with 70 of them coming on the last two series of the game.  Thus, we will look at that stats and feel good that we have an amazing dual-threat QB.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

I bullieved we would beat Maryland with our improved offense and defense. We were a blocked punt away from beating them last year and they were subbing in a different QB. Oh well.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878

If they're seriously overconfident after beating a pretty good Cincy team (that backup QB...reminded me of BJ coming in as a fresh), we might have a snowball's chance. I don't see it but if our D line can get pressure on their sasquatch QB, the game might change in our favor. He's not super-mobile, kinda like MW mobile.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

If they're seriously overconfident after beating a pretty good Cincy team (that backup QB...reminded me of BJ coming in as a fresh), we might have a snowball's chance. I don't see it but if our D line can get pressure on their sasquatch QB, the game might change in our favor. He's not super-mobile, kinda like MW mobile.

I agree about the d. We just didn't get into the backfield like we did against FSU. That could have changed the way the game went but what's done is done.

We must get to the QB and rattle them or we seem to not play very well on the defensive side.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

42-21

BUT - QF will run for 150 yards with 70 of them coming on the last two series of the game.  Thus, we will look at that stats and feel good that we have an amazing dual-threat QB.  

Garbage time stats for the win!!!!

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Maybe the stars align for us. Maybe Memphis isn't taking us too seriously as they think about the game after us, against the #1 team in the country, at home too. Maybe CWT goes ******* crazy with the play calling and QF throws for 600 yards like Hayden Moore against the Memphis defense.

NAH......

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

42-21

Garbage time stats for the win!!!!

Pad those stats, baby! #dosomething