• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Release: USF Announces Staff Additions, Roster & Depth Chart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  495
  • Days Won:  1

Lanaris is my all time least favorite USF player. Me and my friends used to watch him during plays and the only thing he ever did successfully was jump on the pile AFTER someone else already tackled the guy. Hopefully Auggie proves me wrong but he's shaping up to be somewhat similar.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

Keep an eye on redshirt freshman Elkanah Dillon too. He is listed as an "or" with senior Marlon Pope behind Price. I have heard some real exciting things about him. Crazy potential.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Lanaris is my all time least favorite USF player. Me and my friends used to watch him during plays and the only thing he ever did successfully was jump on the pile AFTER someone else already tackled the guy. Hopefully Auggie proves me wrong but he's shaping up to be somewhat similar.

We use to watch games and single him out... He often looked completely lost.  He'd make tackles 10 and 15 yards down field, no bueno for a MLB.  I've seen Auggie... I've done the same with him.  He's waaay more athletic and bends easily at the hips.  He meets the runner at the line and has a nose for the ball.  It's crazy because last season was his freshman season, and he started and played well.  He's a guy who can develop into something special.  I think he really is that good.  Now only a Soph at 6'2 241, we should see continued improvement.  It's only his soph year.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

We use to watch games and single him out... He often looked completely lost.  He'd make tackles 10 and 15 yards down field, no bueno for a MLB.  I've seen Auggie... I've done the same with him.  He's waaay more athletic and bends easily at the hips.  He meets the runner at the line and has a nose for the ball.  It's crazy because last season was his freshman season, and he started and played well.  He's a guy who can develop into something special.  I think he really is that good.  Now only a Soph at 6'2 241, we should see continued improvement.  It's only his soph year.  

He was a redshirt freshman last season .... but he spent 2013 as a fullback. Smart decision to move him back to LB ...

He was a redshirt freshman last season .... but he spent 2013 as a fullback. Smart decision to move him back to LB ...

Yeah I knew he was a redshirt freshman.  But he's still a freshman playing wise.  His first season of on the field and he performed better than anyone at any school could have asked a guy to play.  He got turnovers as well as created them, recovered fumbles, scored once, hand an int, second in tackles on the season.  I mean come on, the kid had a good season considering how young he was.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

Yeah I knew he was a redshirt freshman.  But he's still a freshman playing wise.  His first season of on the field and he performed better than anyone at any school could have asked a guy to play.  He got turnovers as well as created them, recovered fumbles, scored once, hand an int, second in tackles on the season.  I mean come on, the kid had a good season considering how young he was.  

You'll get no argument from me. I like the kid .... how can you not like someone called "Auggie" ... but just to be accurate, he was 4th on the team in total tackles on the season, which is still darn good.

• Upvote 1

You'll get no argument from me. I like the kid .... how can you not like someone called "Auggie" ... but just to be accurate, he was 4th on the team in total tackles on the season, which is still darn good.

Oh... he was 4th?  I stand corrected.  I misread.  Good catch, but yeah that is still really good.  I like the kid a lot.  I think he's going to be one of our better MLBs if he keeps developing like he is.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Weeble wobble.

Lmfao