• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What an amazing opportunity for CWT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I have a feeling we'd look at Greg Schiano if he doesn't get it done this year. Can you imagine that situation?

I swear to the Egyptian God that if Schiano ever takes over, I'll stop following USF football.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I can't think of any scenario where Schiano becomes the coach At USF

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

I have a feeling we'd look at Greg Schiano if he doesn't get it done this year. Can you imagine that situation?

I swear to the Egyptian God that if Schiano ever takes over, I'll stop following USF football.

^This. Lets trade one coach who ran a power run system for another coach who runs the same system. Plus Schiano has always came off as a **** to me.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

^This. Lets trade one coach who ran a power run system for another coach who runs the same system. Plus Schiano has always came off as a **** to me.

I don't care about his system so much as I think he's a colossal a-hole. F that rat Schiano

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Same

Never had a good record at Rutgers

Not that it counts, but did abysmal in the NFL stadium

..However how that relates is that he has lost support in the TB community (and add to that, the ire he has from USF fans)

This matters quite a bit when you're try to establish community support for the university's program (this would be overridden if he had indeed produced a stellar track record at the college level)

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

LOL it was weird that the Bucs hired Schiano Man. I am really hoping Willie pulls it off this year because he seems like a standup guy and he is a good recruiter. You would hate to wake up in 4 years in be in a post Skip roster situation again.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508

Willie Taggart inherited the little giants with the expectations of still being a BCS conference team.

It's still possible, but I don't think people accept how tremendously bad a situation Skip Holtz and Doug Woolard left us in.

I agree totally with this assessment 

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I could see it.  He wants to be a head coach, probably could takeover a better program than ours, but if we offered a decent salary (and he didn't have a lot of other suitors), he doesn't have to move his family from Tampa.  I'm not saying I'd be jumping for joy, but I could definitely see it.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Willie Taggart inherited the little giants with the expectations of still being a BCS conference team.

It's still possible, but I don't think people accept how tremendously bad a situation Skip Holtz and Doug Woolard left us in.

Didn't the little giants win it all?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508

Didn't the little giants win it all?

Indeed they did.  It's funny, a year of low expectations could yield something special.  Nunca sabe