• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Yet Another Hot Seat List for CWT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Don't even care anymore. Either he is going to win and we will have excitement in the program again or he won't. I am betting he does good enough this season but we will see soon enough. 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,261
  • Days Won:  1

Taggart will either gets us to a bowl game this year which I'm very hopeful he will or we will be bringing in a new coach. Now the good news for a new coach is he will be handed a way more talented team than the one Taggart was handed but if we have to bring in a new coach we can't bring anymore cusa or sun belt coaches and it must be someone with proven success at a p5 school whether that was as an oc/dc, assistant, or head coach.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I don't care about hot seat reads.  It's obvious.  I'm cheering for the team to succeed this year and I think they will.  The one thing long term losing programs share is a revolving door.  USF doesn't need that and I'm not cheering for a coaching change because of the media and some fans who are upset that we sucked the last season given where we were heading.  

• Topic Count:  2,341
  • Content Count:  21,355
  • Days Won:  10

I say bowl game, fingers crossed.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

I don't care about hot seat reads.  It's obvious.  I'm cheering for the team to succeed this year and I think they will.  The one thing long term losing programs share is a revolving door.  USF doesn't need that and I'm not cheering for a coaching change because of the media and some fans who are upset that we sucked the last season given where we were heading.  

I actually agree with this.  Sure hate losing but the perception hit and recruits that will leave if CWT gets fired this year is going to hurt.  This is a no win situation, if we do not win.  So lets win.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I actually agree with this.  Sure hate losing but the perception hit and recruits that will leave if CWT gets fired this year is going to hurt.  This is a no win situation, if we do not win.  So lets win.  

Yeah dude.  I'm pretty sure players and coaches run across these blogs and it gets frustrating. I think they know they are better. I hope they are as frustrated by the losing perception as we are.  I think the guys are tired of losing and now they finally have the talent and system to change that.  Also, you're 100% correct.  People should be cheering we win because if they fire Taggart you will see a lot of transfers.  

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Obvious article is obvious. CWT either gets us to a bowl game, or hes gone. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

He should be at the top of every single one that comes out between now and the season starting.