• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which freshman or redshirted player that didn’t play last year are you looking forward to watching or feel will have an impact on the team this year?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

Did Kinnan get ascended to coach? I thought he was just on in an advisory capacity.

-Advisory, but Im cool with having somebody designated specifically on game planning, the playbook and simply being an advisor. He is well respected and has had much success.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

Chase Whitehead gets my vote. After watching him in the spring game I believe he could be a diamond in the ruff. Just waiting for his chance to shine!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Bayes. Hate to say it but he really had no business even considering us given his other offers and where our program was. He was the prize of that class prior to Mack going bananas last year on the field. Hope his recruiting hype turns into production on the field.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Chase Whitehead gets my vote. After watching him in the spring game I believe he could be a diamond in the ruff. Just waiting for his chance to shine!

I've never heard of this kid before, but it seems like he's reliable.

Through nearly the first two weeks of spring drills, he was perfect on the first 33 throws targeted at him, according to receivers coach Ron Dugans.

"Man, he's really stepped up," Dugans said. "I think he's our leader right now in catch-drop. I do catch-drop charts every day and I think he's our leader there. ... He's been Mr. Dependable for me, and I think he's going to do a really good job for us to help the ball club."

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

Elkanah Dillon.  That kid has BEAST potential.  He was a huge get for us and I just hope that the TE position will be utilized this season, as it seemed to be forgotten last year. 

Also,  Tajee Fullwood.  With a crowded secondary, I'm sure that he will be fighting for a #2 spot but I am hoping he can make a difference this season.. 

Also, ALL OF THE SOPHOMORES and FRESHMAN should make a huge difference this season.  We are almost completely void of Holtz recruits and the product SHOULD be changing on the field.  It SHOULD.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.  

Go Bulls!! 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Looking forward to Coach Allen coaching the defense, think we could see a defense that looks pretty good this year.

t

-I totally forgot to mention him. Its funny how we snagged one of the top defensive coordinator talent from the SEC and it has garnered no excitement from anybody. I thibk our defense has great talent to go with a great coach.

I've very excited about this new attack defense, which is from the Leavitt teams of old.  We need that nastiness back, and he seems like he'll max our talent.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Elkanah Dillon.  That kid has BEAST potential.  He was a huge get for us and I just hope that the TE position will be utilized this season, as it seemed to be forgotten last year. 

Also,  Tajee Fullwood.  With a crowded secondary, I'm sure that he will be fighting for a #2 spot but I am hoping he can make a difference this season.. 

Also, ALL OF THE SOPHOMORES and FRESHMAN should make a huge difference this season.  We are almost completely void of Holtz recruits and the product SHOULD be changing on the field.  It SHOULD.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.  

Go Bulls!! 

Fullwood is a soph...made some plays, but hated to burn his RS for so little.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Wait, what, we redshirt athletes?  I thought we had a policy to redshirt them for half the season and then burn them for a play or two.  Do we have any athletes that actually redshirted the whole year?  If I sound angry and bitter, it is only because I am... and hurt people hurt people.  

Edited by ArmyBull

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

Wait, what, we redshirt athletes?  I thought we had a policy to redshirt them for half the season and then burn them for a play or two.  Do we have any athletes that actually redshirted the whole year?  If I sound angry and bitter, it is only because I am... and hurt people hurt people.

-Lol I feel you. We wasted red shirts, but now finally get to see these highly heralded recruits play. Plus all of our transfers and maybe a few of these new recruits. Im going to let go of these past two years...too much pain my friend, let it go like that song from Teddy Pendergrass lol

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Vincent Jackson and Nick Holman come to mind.