• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tyler Cameron QB Jupiter HS, Jupiter, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

Based on his quotes, I believe the coaching staff was quietly backing away. Hopefully that means we have one or two others in the crosshairs.

Hilarious....you actually think that we would back away from a kid like this after the season we had? I'm sure that the top QB's in the nation are reconsidering now that WE have an opening. This boiled down to we aren't very good and our conference is anything but stable. Can't blame him for WAKEing up and looking for other opportunities.

Wish him well

And who are you?

Who am I? A Wake Forest fan that came here to watch the implosion. We have more Florida talent on our roster then you will ever have. We are on the way up, you are....well, where you have always been...irrelevant.

As far as having 8 QBs on the roster, our starter is a sophomore, our next best is a true freshman that redshirted (another one you tried to get from Orlando). The others are either walk ons or guys that will never see the field. Cameron will most likely start three years for us.

And last but not least, when he graduates, he'll have something more valuable then anyone that has ever gone to USF has....A degree from Wake Forest.

Have a nice off season boys. I know we will, after our bowl game...

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Based on his quotes, I believe the coaching staff was quietly backing away. Hopefully that means we have one or two others in the crosshairs.

Hilarious....you actually think that we would back away from a kid like this after the season we had? I'm sure that the top QB's in the nation are reconsidering now that WE have an opening. This boiled down to we aren't very good and our conference is anything but stable. Can't blame him for WAKEing up and looking for other opportunities.

Wish him well

And who are you?

Who am I? A Wake Forest fan that came here to watch the implosion. We have more Florida talent on our roster then you will ever have. We are on the way up, you are....well, where you have always been...irrelevant.

As far as having 8 QBs on the roster, our starter is a sophomore, our next best is a true freshman that redshirted (another one you tried to get from Orlando). The others are either walk ons or guys that will never see the field. Cameron will most likely start three years for us.

And last but not least, when he graduates, he'll have something more valuable then anyone that has ever gone to USF has....A degree from Wake Forest.

:rolleyes:

Good one Mrs. Cameron

• Content Count:  3,801

Wish him well

Yes, he had a worse season than we did. Glad that he decommitted. Don't wish him ill but he wasn't the answer to OUR prayers.

And by the way, we're not a fan of the run first, second, third, and then throw QB any more. Right? We had that with Julmiste, Grothe, and BJ. They're recruiting weapons. We need a QB that can get the ball to guys like Griffin, Dunkley, Davis, Gonzales, Welch, and hopefully Price and D'vo.

Please do not put Grothe in the same Category as Julmiste or BJ. True touchdown numbers are the same but Grothe did hit the pass over the middle and if he was couple inches taller he would have been awesome.

• Content Count:  502

Wish him well

And who are you?

Any when has WF ever been relevant in Football??? the fact that you lucked into a bowl game notwithstanding, folks don't commit to WF for their great football tradition. USF is building something. WF is trying desparately to become relevant in football in a state that could care less. It's not going to happen for you WF.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Wish him well

And who are you?

I love people who answer a question with a question. It means they don't have a worthy answer. Anyways USF, unlike, Wake, actually has potential to dominate in college football. Wake Forest has sucked for just about their entire history.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

Tyler's gone ... we're getting trolled by WF fans, of all people ... This thread has served its' purpose and will be locked before Duke football fans start chiming in.

Archived