• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post spring depth chart

Good point Bull Dozer, it appears that Allen's defenses in the past have had guys with similar size. As for Bruce Irvin I do remember the one knock on him was his inability to stop the run but he also played in a 3-3-5 stack so I think he had more responsibility in the run game. I'm sure the staff has some packages with bigger ends to stop the run. Looks

Iike we will have some nice depth on the line this year and hopefully Demetrius Hill makes his way back this summer.

If Hill is back like expected, the DL will be straight.  It could be one  of better Dlines in years in terms of performance.  

The scary thing is that 2016 could be even better.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

Agreed, a lot of talent and depth on this d line as well as the secondary. Lots of speed!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

Good point Bull Dozer, it appears that Allen's defenses in the past have had guys with similar size. As for Bruce Irvin I do remember the one knock on him was his inability to stop the run but he also played in a 3-3-5 stack so I think he had more responsibility in the run game. I'm sure the staff has some packages with bigger ends to stop the run. Looks

Iike we will have some nice depth on the line this year and hopefully Demetrius Hill makes his way back this summer.

If Hill is back like expected, the DL will be straight.  It could be one  of better Dlines in years in terms of performance.  

The scary thing is that 2016 could be even better.

Agreed,  the 2016 Dline has the potential to be something special.