• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I know they are trying....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Is this Harlan's fault? Because surely many would be blaming Woolard if he was still here.

QFT

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

I get that Woolard wasn't PURE evil and Harlan isn't PURE perfection, but I don't get the Woolard defenders at ALL. He was awful, and it's not just me saying that. Media (Collin saying a monkey throwing darts could have made better decisions), coaches (Jose saying Harlan is a breath of fresh air) have used as emphatic language as they could in the bounds of good taste.

Harlan's tenure will include mistakes but he will not sit on his ass and cash his checks and mismanage this department to irrelevance. THAT is the difference.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

I frankly don't give a **** about getting in the big 12.

If Harlan can:

1.) Get us back to the days of averaging an actual attendance of 40,000 a game for football, and then do consistently year after year.  Not announced attendance but actual, last season the announced was 34,000 a game but the actual was only 20,000 a game according to this

2.) Get the men's basketball program turned around to the point where we consistently play in the post season.

3.) Keep other sports performing at a high level.

he will be successful in my book. Have a balanced program like this across the board and everything else will work itself out.

The key is fan support.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

I get that Woolard wasn't PURE evil and Harlan isn't PURE perfection, but I don't get the Woolard defenders at ALL. He was awful, and it's not just me saying that. Media (Collin saying a monkey throwing darts could have made better decisions), coaches (Jose saying Harlan is a breath of fresh air) have used as emphatic language as they could in the bounds of good taste.

Harlan's tenure will include mistakes but he will not sit on his ass and cash his checks and mismanage this department to irrelevance. THAT is the difference.

Do you by chance have where Jose said that .... and hopefully we haven't reached the point where bloggers are seriously being considered Media. There are some things maybe Woolard could have handled better but saying he mismanaged the athletic department to irrelevance is patently absurd and pretty much indefensible.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016
  • Days Won:  0

Is this Harlan's fault? Because surely many would be blaming Woolard if he was still here.

Since Woulard is still under contract to the end of June, could still be his fault.  :stirpot:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Since Woulard is still under contract to the end of June, could still be his fault.  :stirpot:

He was at the WBB NCAA game at the SunDome.  Guess we should blame him for the loss to L'ville (even though he was there for the win v LSU)