• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

UCF's #23 (Lewis) is a fantastic player, but their defense redefined the word "suck"; it was absolutely awful, we could have put the subs in the whole game and won by >10.

After Memphis and Tulane, I'm grateful we had UCF tonight, and Cincy Saturday night. Poor Cincinnati, they had UConn tonight, and us Saturday

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Lewis is going to be a thorn before her time is up at UCF. The kid's good. 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I would like to congratulate UCF, whose RPI must have went up by losing to us.

Conversely, our RPI went down two spots after winning.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Obviously couldn't post during the game.  Yep, I was in the middle next to Coach Desma.  I can't begin to tell you what a cool day it was.  OK, I'll try.  Got there at 1:30 for shoot around.  They were just stretching and such under guidance of the S&C coach.  All of a sudden I see some guys in unis come onto the floor.  When I asked who they were, these guys were the Scout team.  I had no clue that they practiced against guys.  Also learned that all the big programs do it and it started with Tenn.   I had done a bit of research going in on the asst. coaches so was able to ask them about their careers and such.  After shoot around joined the coaches and players for the team meal. Sat with CJF and a few of the assts.  Didn't really talk a ton about basketball. Had a couple of hours off and then rejoined them on the court an hour before game time.  CJF is a very confident guy and really believes in this team.  From some of the assistants learned about the foreign pipeline and some of the nicknames of the players. I obviously didn't understand any of the terminology but was able to recognize a few plays during the game that they ran in practice.  Our WBB program seems to be in good hands.  All the coaches seemed very capable and CJF has them well organized. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Now, THAT's total access! Sounds like a lot of fun, especially to be around such a team of winners.

The American Digital Network is doing a pretty good job of broadcasting too. Instead of unrelated stories on top 25 teams, we got interviews with USF players. They seem like a mature bunch, with their heads on straight. CJF is killing it in global recruiting.

Now, THAT's total access! Sounds like a lot of fun, especially to be around such a team of winners.

The American Digital Network is doing a pretty good job of broadcasting too. Instead of unrelated stories on top 25 teams, we got interviews with USF players. They seem like a mature bunch, with their heads on straight. CJF is killing it in global recruiting.

If I can bid on it again for a game next year I'll do it in a heartbeat.  It was a long day but enjoyed the heck out of it.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

A winner with class = CJF.

Nicely done ladies!

And CCR is undefeated as a bench coach!

• Upvote 1

Nicely done ladies!

USF WBB is undefeated with honorary coaches on the bench.  One of the assts let me know that.  I believe it was part jest, part serious.  These people are very aware of things like that and are superstitious.  When we were down early I was praying that we'd come back and crush them.  And to think I almost picked the UConn game.  Would have been banned for life as being the first to lose.  I will be very careful in picking a game if I get a chance to do it again. Again, a very enlightening day.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Nicely done ladies!

USF WBB is undefeated with honorary coaches on the bench.  One of the assts let me know that.  I believe it was part jest, part serious.  These people are very aware of things like that and are superstitious.  When we were down early I was praying that we'd come back and crush them.  And to think I almost picked the UConn game.  Would have been banned for life as being the first to lose.  I will be very careful in picking a game if I get a chance to do it again. Again, a very enlightening day.

You would have been banned for life if they had lost last night. I'm thinking the superstition would be given a reprieve for any UConn game.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I think we should just ban Ricky on GP's. Cuz we can... :D

Edited by charsibb