• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Statement Regarding Chris Perry

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,578
  • Days Won:  423

Sucky news, for sure, but mostly for him. He's a pretty positive kid though, and that goes a long way to a speedy recovery. Go Skippy, come back soon!

He looked in great spirits before, and during the game, where he was the biggest cheerleader on the bench ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,683
  • Days Won:  108

Couple of things.  First, we noticed that Larry Brown sought him out before the game.  Also, after mentioning that Rouca said that he could be out for the year, I remembered that Rouca was also the guy that told the people in the Arena Club before a game that Guerrero may be out for the year and then played a week later.  So we need to take his comment with a smidge of skepticism.

Couple of things.  First, we noticed that Larry Brown sought him out before the game.  Also, after mentioning that Rouca said that he could be out for the year, I remembered that Rouca was also the guy that told the people in the Arena Club before a game that Guerrero may be out for the year and then played a week later.  So we need to take his comment with a smidge of skepticism.

Agree about the smidge of skepticism but if my weak memory serves me correctly, he also said last night that he didn't want to say anything more, that it should be left up to USF and/or CP's family .... That gave me a bad feeling but hopefully Sergio was being a little over dramatic.

Not sure it means anything as far as playing in a game but ....

@ByJeffOdom

Terrible picture, but #USF's Chris Perry is shooting some hoops in the gym today.

B828fuNCMAAYAbb.jpg

https://twitter.com/ByJeffOdom/status/562312801453342720

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^^ Looks like a "I'm in my zen mode" picture. Shooting hoops is a great way to relieve stress of any kind!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

^^ Looks like a "I'm in my zen mode" picture. Shooting hoops is a great way to relieve stress of any kind!

This. 

Perry shot a few with the team at halftime of the SMU game, too. Shooting some hoops and running the floor are 2 different things. I'll be encouraged for Chris, when I see him running wind sprints, again.