• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - USF vs Memphis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Amazing! Bench is the only quarterback that can do a sustained drive and score a touchdown this game. Gee I wonder who the better performer is and who the quarterback should be?

are you kidding...?

White played very well today.

Exactly.  White went 21-45 for close to 250, despite not playing a full game.

White threw some darts out there, and who knows if flowers doesn't come into the game and fumble, maybe white does throw a td.  white was driving up and down the field all day.

He was driving up and down the field all day? The only TD drive was 1 play and a 75 yard run from Mack. White orchestrated a couple of field goal drives, but one was extended due to a horse collar tackle penalty. He also had 4 drives that were 3 and outs. I agree that he is our best QB, but he didn't play very well. Very well QB play wins games and generates more than 6 points. Another game with under 50% completion percentage. Yuck.

He went over 50% 21-35. Typo in my previous post. USF also had several long time consuming drives. Flowers fumble killed one.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

Taggart gets a third year

If we have another 100% improvement over this year -- he gets a fourth year too

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Amazing! Bench is the only quarterback that can do a sustained drive and score a touchdown this game. Gee I wonder who the better performer is and who the quarterback should be?

are you kidding...?

White threw some darts out there, and who knows if flowers doesn't come into the game and fumble, maybe white does throw a td.  white was driving up and down the field all day.

I agree White should be the guy. He is very serviceable. OLs & WRs need to be upgraded. If CWT or The Big Willie can have another top 40 recruiting class talk of firing is nonsense really.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

are you kidding...?

I agree White should be the guy. He is very serviceable. OLs & WRs need to be upgraded. If CWT or The Big Willie can have another top 40 recruiting class talk of firing is nonsense really.

Especially if the Bulls are bowl eligible in 2015.

Edited by BullDoug