• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

4 wins...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Outside of that terrible Cincy game that I think injured whites hand he hasn't been that terrible for what he is. clearly better than the other two.

The offense plays like a bunch of individuals...to many drops, to many stupid penalties...if they can ever get heads out of ass they could be decent.. well good enough to have gone bowling.

I think we have a chance in ucf game this Memphis game is huge.

Late in last years UCF game we were only down one score late in the 4th quarter. I think with the game at Ray-Jay (hopefully we have a great crowd) we have a great chance to pull the upset.

Ty

A UCF crowd

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Outside of that terrible Cincy game that I think injured whites hand he hasn't been that terrible for what he is. clearly better than the other two.

The offense plays like a bunch of individuals...to many drops, to many stupid penalties...if they can ever get heads out of ass they could be decent.. well good enough to have gone bowling.

Late in last years UCF game we were only down one score late in the 4th quarter. I think with the game at Ray-Jay (hopefully we have a great crowd) we have a great chance to pull the upset.

Ty

A UCF crowd

If C. Florida lost to UConn, they can lose to anyone. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Never will 4-8 feel like 1-11, until this year.

Agreed. That's what happens when you beat 0 respectable teams. When you're beating Western Carolina, SMU, Tulsa, and UCONN it's nothing to exactly feel good about.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839

Ty

A UCF crowd

If C. Florida lost to UConn, they can lose to anyone. 

Yeah they threw 4 picks in that game. I think they turned it over 5 times last year against us so if the D can step up and force some turnovers we have a good shot.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

Changes from last year are we had 2 worse teams on the schedule in Tulsa and West Carolina. We traded a win over a good Cincinnati team last year for a win over the worst FBS team in the past decade where we needed 2 4th down conversions and a blatant OPI on the final play to win. Taggart is very fortunate to get 4 wins this year. To those that think we have a chance against Memphis or UCF, it will take about 5 turnovers to level the playing field in those games. So yes there is a chance.

we should have won ZERO games last season but got EXTREMELY lucky bounces in two games.  It's funny how wins are wins are only broken down when it suites peoples arguments.  We've won four games in which we actually scored offensive touchdowns, how many offensive touchdowns did we score in our wins last season? Neither Memphis and UCF aren't UCF or Bama so there is a chance to win those games.  Especially UCF as it's a rivalry game and their QB has the propensity to be a turnover machine at times.  

We were able to beat a UCONN type of team last year. We've beaten 4 UCONN type teams this year. One was by 3 points at home, another was by 5 to an FCS team at home, another took the biggest comeback in school history, and this last one took a miracle against the worst football team i've ever seen. We have not beaten a team that is respectable. I dunno how many offensive TDs we'd score if we played Louisville instead of Tulsa. Or Rutgers instead of SMU. You have to take that into consideration. We're beating teams that are just god awful. Until we beat a respectable team, I'm skeptical about who is leading our program.

Edited by USFbulls24