• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

The level of talent on the field today was so lopsided in NC State's favor that I can't help but laugh at some of these posts. We don't have a good team at all.

but-i-digress.jpg

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

He better be gone tomorrow morning. Cant think of a bigger embarrassment of a football program

What the hell are you thinking? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Not that there's a chance of it ever happening but I believe any return to USF was nixed as part of his separation settlement.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Not that there's a chance of it ever happening but I believe any return to USF was nixed as part of his separation settlement.

If only it were possible for two contracting parties to renegotiate settlements, if only.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

John Ramil are you there. This product is Embarrassing and Unacceptable.

Wasn't ramil a MAJOR proponent of firing cjl?

He's not coming back as long as Judy is here... Move on.

• Upvote 1

John Ramil are you there. This product is Embarrassing and Unacceptable.

Wasn't ramil a MAJOR proponent of firing cjl?

Pretty sure you're right on that.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315
  • Days Won:  3

Meh..   I'm not going to get on the "Fire Willie" bandwagon after one train wreck game against an ACC team.   The parts of his team that are "his" guys have played pretty well this season.   Sanchez.  Bird.  Godwin.  Mack. Adams.   If you asked me right now what players have played pretty well for the most part this season the entire list is guys that he brought in.   That's not really all that comforting after the beatdown we just endured but it is true.    It's also true, that the absolute worst part of this team by far is the offensive line, which by no coincidence is also the oldest unit on the team by far.   I'm not even going to blame White for this game.  If you literally have 1 second to pass every single play, there's just nothing you can do.  Same deal with the running game.  If your line is getting blown up every play then the best the RB will do is just get back to the line.  Honestly after this game I am just looking at it like this.  I expected the Maryland game to be a 49-17 blowout and we played them within 7 points.  I expected us to either win or lose this game by no more then 10 points and we got destroyed.    It eventually worked out that way, just in reverse.

Friday's game will be the most telling of the season.  UConn is terrible.  They are so terrible that we beat them last season.  We also got 24 3-star recruits this year while they got 3.  This is also their 1st road game.  If USF loses to Uconn on Friday then my personal hot seat for Taggart will start getting really hot.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

What you get when you hire a no-name coach.

Hell, I'd let Leavitt slap me silly if it meant we'd win some games!

Those sissies destroyed USF football by ousting Leavitt.

That ******* shmuck walkon triggered this program's slide to irrelevance. he was a coke fiend derelict, barely a braincell to be had. never was his character considered before "legally" attaching the alleged violations to our main man Leavitt, PhD. 

any sort of substance, soul, clout this program possessed went out the door with Leavitt, PhD and colonel LRS. 

Edited by psteazy